Peter Parker-Soulmate

Soulmate au where the reader is a big musical fan and is in a lot of musicals and stuff and Peter joins one because May likes that particular musical and they are lovers in the musical.

"Mom!" I cheer as I rush into my apartment.

"I got Carole King!" I exclaim and she puts down her plate, hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you, honey" she smiles as we pull away.

"This could be my big break" I say optimistically.

"Yes it could" she smiles down at me.

Peter's POV

"Peter we got a call" May says, calling me out of my room.

"What about?" I ask her, leaning against the doorway.

"You got Gerry Goffin in the musical" she says and my jaw drops.

"W-what? Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Really!" She cheers and hugs me.

"This calls for celebratory Thai take out" she says and I nod.

"Couldn't have said it better myself" I smile.

Musical Practice; Y/N's POV

"Y/N L/N?" The director asks and I look up from rubbing my wrist, that's tingling.

"Here!" I call out, looking down at my wrist at the new drawing in my skin. It's of the Death Star from Star Wars.

I furrow my eyebrows and look around the room, sighing and giving up.

"You'll find him soon enough" my friend says patting my back.

"You already found yours. When you were 14 for crying out loud! I'm 16 and I still haven't" I sigh.

"My grandma didn't find her till her till she was 24" she shrugs.

"Your mom found hers when she was, what, 12?" She asks and I nod.

"Then he died a couple years after I was born" I add.

"That had to hurt bad. Soulmates are connected, the emotional torture that must've been" she says and I nod.

"I could only imagine. Mom says that when your soulmate is hurting you hurt" I say and the director finishes, ushering us all onto the stage.

"This will be the scene where Carole and Gerry meet" the director says and we all nod, me going to the center of the stage, us starting the scene. 'Gerry' comes out as I look out onto the crowd and my whole left arm starts tingling. I look down at it to see a heart with an arrow in it but it looks like it's... written in webs..? Instead of the Death Star. I look over to the 'Gerry' to see him look at his arm, a heart with an arrow in it, a treble clef in it.

We both make eye contact and the my breath gets caught in my throat.

He has curly brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes.

"L/N? Parker?" The director says but we don't stop looking at each other. I think the director gets the memo.

"Okay lets go to the next scene without them" he says, people pushing us to the stairs so they can set up.

"I-I'm L/N. I mean Y/N L/N" I breath out finally and he clears his throat.

"I-I'm Peter, Parker" he says and I gulp.

"So Star Wars, huh?" I asks dm his face goes red.

"Y-yeah, it's fine if you don't like it it's completely fine I can stop" he says and I laugh, him stopping and staring at me.

"It's fine, I like Star Wars too. And is there something on my face?" I ask, confused to why he's staring at me.

"N-no it's just... you're really pretty" he says and I feel my face heat up.

"You are too" I say before realizing what I said.

"N-no you're hot! I mean cute-handsome. I mean handsome" I say, looking down.

"T-thank you" he says and I look up, a strand of hair falling down. He reaches his slightly shaking hand up and pushes it behind my ear.

"How old are you?" I ask him.

"16, you?" He asks and I smile.

"16" I state.

"L/N, Parker you can go. Come back tomorrow to rehears what you missed" the director says and we both nod, slowly going down the stairs and grabbing our stuff. We meet back up at the door and walk out.

"So we have a few hours left till we're supposed to be home" I say and he nods.

"D-do you maybe wanna go get something to eat?" He asks and I smile.

"Of course. I'm starving" I joke as we start walking down the sidewalk.

"What do you like to eat?" He asks.

"There's this really good Chinese place I know of" I say and he smiles, nodding.

"That sounds good" he says and we walk in silence before I feel his hand rub up against mine. We both look down at our hands, at each other and then away. I bite back a smile when I feel his fingers lace through mine.

Ahh soulmates.