Tom Holland- Best Friends Brother 2

"Hey Maria do you have any oranges?" I yell out to my best friend but she doesn't hear me.

"Nope" a different voice says making me jump. I turn to see Tom with crosses arms and leaning against the door frame.

"That-that sucks" I say and he steps forward.

"I like being sucked" he says and my face heats up as I nervously laugh.

"That's interesting" I say and turn around.

"Wanna go to my room?" He asks, suddenly right being me.

"Ahh I should go back to Maria" I say, not moving.

"It won't take long. With how good I'm gonna treat you you'll let go as soon as I start" he says and I gulp.

"Okay" I squeak out. I feel him grab my wrist being tugging me to his room. What am I getting myself into?

_____

"I love Hunter, he's my baby. Even if he did attempt to attempt to shoot up his school" I state as I sit on the living room couch, Maria on the other one as we watch Degrassi.

"I prefer Miles" she says.

Okay so a lot has happened. First off, I fucked Tom. Well, he fucked me. It was very nerve wrecking but oh did he know how to treat me. We went at it two times, three if you count the bj and.... girl version of that. He is a horny guy. After that my legs hurt like hell and I could barely walk but I managed to get to the bathroom and then Maria's room. We talked for a bit before watching High School Musical, singing loudly to all the songs and falling asleep.

We woke up and then ate before coming into the living room and rewatching Degrassi.

"Aww hey baby" I coo as Tessa jumps onto the couch with me, laying her head in my lap.

"My own dog likes you more than me" Maria jokes.

"Maybe if you actually spent time with her then she would like you" a new voice says and I don't look up, trying to push a blush back. Luckily the lights are dim in the room.

"Oh shut it, div" Maria says as I feel him walk closer, moving his land to Tessa's head and petting her. I feel my heart race quicken and I avoid looking at him.

"Y/N are you okay? You seem hot" Maria says.

"Yeah it's just a little toasty in here, don't you think?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I guess so" she smiles before pressing play on the next episode.

"Okay brother leave us now" Maria says throwing a pillow at him.

"Fine I'm leaving" he says and leaves with his hands up.

We get through two more episodes before Tessa's stomach growls.

"Can you go feed her?" Maria asks lazily.

"Boy it's you're dog" I say, standing.

"I love you" she smiles and I wave it off.

"Ya ya" I laugh as Tessa follows me happily to the kitchen. I pour her food before seeing Tom enter. I quickly move behind the counter.

"Are you running away from me?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

"No, just trying to get my daily exercise in" I say.

"Sure you are" he says moving around the counter but I move to the other side.

"Why don't you want to be near me?" He asks smirking.

"You know exactly why" I say quietly.

"But you enjoyed last night so well" he grins and I move around the counter as he moves.

"No matter how true that may be" I start.

"You're my best friends brother" I say and he stops.

"So?" He asks like it's nothing.

"Tom-its wrong!" I exclaim quietly.

"Nothing wrong with some good ol fuck buddies" he shrugs and I snicker.

"There is if you're my best friends brother. She's practically my sister and you're family is practically my family. You don't fuck your siblings" I point out.

"But we aren't legally siblings" he points out.

"Thomas Stanley Holland" I say and he glares at my slightly.

"I will not be fucking you anymore" I say sternly.

"Please" he suddenly whines, making my eyebrows lift.

"Did you just beg for me to fuck you?" I ask.

"Yes I did" he says, taking a seat at the counter.

"Bro you could literally just go to the club and there would be girls all over you. Girls that aren't almost family" I say, sitting down across the counter.

"Yes but they all want to fuck me because I'm famous" he says.

"Tom I find it really shocking that you wouldn't fuck a girl just because she want you for fame" I joke.

"Ou didn't fuck me for fame"he points out.

"So?" I ask.

"It's just... everyone likes me because im an actor now. You knew me since before I got famous so I know you're not using me for fame" he says.

"Tom are you trying to make me feel guilty so that I'll fuck you?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Is it working?" He asks looking up.

"Yes. Come on" I say, rushing to his room as he follows.