Jonah • deal?

I sat in the Library waiting for the person who was supposed to help me study, nobody ever comes in here so I was just waiting to hear the door open. When I did i didn't expect to see what I saw, as I saw his and her face I ducked under the table it was my best friends boyfriend, jake and Jonah's girlfriend, aspen making out "you like that baby" god I was going to throw up.

"Aye you two kids get outta here" I heard Jakes older brother yell "mood killer dude" I heard aspen laughed "it's okay jake, come over tonight Jonah is doing something with his annoying ass little sister anyway" they laughed and left.

As they walked out my tutor walked in, "Daniel where the hell have you been" he looked at me as I was still under the table "sorry Tanner and I got a little carried away" I looked to him as he went wide eyed. "Shit i didn't say that" I rolled my eyes "I always thought he was gay" Daniel laughed.

"Where were you under the table" I got out from under the table as I sat down "jake and aspen were making out, I didn't want them to see me" Daniel nodded and then stopped "Wait I though aspen was dating Jonah and Kylie was dating jake " I rolled my eyes "that's the problem they still are".

"Well aspen is probably cheating on Jonah because he won't give it up to her " I looked at him weird, "how?" He pulled his textbook out "tanner and Jonah are best friends how do you think" I laughed as the door opened again and Jonah walked in.

"Hey Daniel have you seen tanner or aspen" I blushed a bright pink, "tanner said he was going to look for you and aspen just walked out of here with jake and Logan" I kicked Daniel as he winced "both of them" Jonah said as Daniel gave him the hurt look "y/n just tell him".

I don't think I've ever talk to Jonah before, "um they were kinda making out and then um Logan walked in sorry" he looked at me, "your friends with Kylie right " I nodded my head "yeah I'm going to beat that fuckers ass, Kylie doesn't deserve that" I looked at him weird.

"I'm sure what's you tell Kylie she'll have a word with aspen" I nodded my head "me and her both " he laughed, "Okay well I'll let you get back to studying see you later tonight Daniel and maybe you should bring y/n and Kylie along too" I laughed.

"Sorry I have to study tonight big test coming soon" Daniel kicked me this time, "we study everyday for an hour then you go home and study why don't you and Kylie just come you know she'll want to anyway" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Fine we'll go " Jonah smirked, "when you get there find me we can chill" I nodded as he walked away. "I don't think he has ever invited any girl to this get together " I looked at him weird "what even is it" Daniel shrugged.

"Tanner, jack, Zach and him get together ever weekend and invite either a girl or a boy to hang out except jack and Zach of course since they are together. " I nodded as we started studying.

———
I walked into the lunch room, I saw Kylie crying and I knew it was because of jake. I walked over to aspen "hey how are you I just heard about you a Jonah's breakup" Kylie looked to me and I knew she was thinking I left her.

"Yeah we just agreed it was right" I laughed a little, "right but I'm pretty sure making out with my best friends boyfriend had a lot more to do with it" I shoved her lunch in her face the punched her. I saw Jonah smirking at me as I went and sat down beside Kylie and Daniel.

Kylie hugged me as she cried into my shoulder "thank you" Jonah and tanner walked by the table as tanner shoved Daniel into the table. He winced in pain as tanner let out a laughed, but slipped a paper in his pocket, Daniel knew he didn't mean it but it still hurt him a little inside when he bullied him.

What Daniel didn't know is that, with every time tanner shoved him he died a little inside when he hears him winced day cry out in pain. "What does it say this time" I said as Daniel read the paper "please forgive me, I love you and I can't wait to see you tonight" Daniel smiled as he looked towards tanner.