my ex -Jack

"Look we broke up because we don't have any feelings babe why are you still caught up on jack being my ex" my boyfriend rolled his eyes. "Because you see him everyday of you life what if yall catch feelings again" I laughed "that isn't going to happen will you trust me on this" he shook his head no.

"I want you to kiss him while you are in front of me" I laughed "I don't want to kiss him " my boyfriend sighed,"please for me" I rolled my eyes "fine one peck".

My boyfriend and I walked into my work the next day and met up with the why don't we boys "jack can I speak to you" he Kidder and followed me to my office "this is my boyfriend, Ryan" jack smiled and shook his hand.

"Y/n always talks about you, nice to finally met the man that keeps her happy" Ryan smiled "yeah well kiss her" jack was taken back "he wants you to kiss me to prove to him we don't have feelings for each other anymore and we totally understand if you and your girlfriend don't want you to do that" he laughed

"Funny, my girlfriend wanted me to do the same thing" I laughed "well then let's get this over with so I can get to work shall we" my boyfriend nodded "it has to be a real kiss I mean a good one" I nodded as I turned to jack.

"Wow I never thought I would be kissing you again" Iaughed and nodded, we connected our lips as I felt all the fireworks I once felt for this man. All the great memories came back to me, as we pulled away I turned to Ryan, "told you, nothing" he smiled and nodded.

"Well we all better get back to work" Ryan left as Jack stayed there "nothing?" I looked at him "something" I shrugged after I said it "jack I'm in love with Ryan I'm not just going to walk away from him because of a small feeling it's not right" jack nodded as he looked down.

He walked over to me and placed my head in between his hands, he connectwd our lips together once more everything came back to me and I felt that tingle on my body like I have once before.

"Tell me you didn't have the same feeling as months ago" I stayed quite "you still love me too y/n" he whispered in my ear then walked out of my office.

Ryan: maybe we should talk when you get home

Y/n: about?

Ryan: that other kiss with Jack, I was just bringing you your lunch

Y/n: Ryan he kissed me, I love you

Ryan: you still kiss him back, matter of fact y/n I'm not waiting for you not to love him anymore I'll stay with Griffen and I come by and get my things soon. We are officially over

Super sorry about not posting a lot a day stuff it's just my sister is in town and this will be like the only time I get to see her for a few more things and I'm just trying to spend time with her till she goes back home. I will be posting a lot more soon and again sorry for slow updates

If you wanna request, I'll get to them as fast as I can't
Name
Boy/Boys
Plot
Smut/funny/ cute/ sad