the one w/ Zach

"Hey y/n" I smiled up from my phone at Tyler "what's up" he pointed to the door, "some fans in limelight wanted to meet you and Zach wants you" I nodded and got up. I walked out of the room to where they were hosting limelight, "hello" I said walking up to Zach and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw that's all I get" I laughed and gave him a peck as all the fans record "Tyler said you wanted me" he nodded "this is Ann and this is emberly they wanted to meet you and talk to you. I have to go over but I'll be back" I nodded and started talk to these two fans.

"Can we just say we love you and Zach together, we've saw that when you two first told people you were dating you were getting a lot of hate we actually commented on your post all these true nice things so you wouldn't see the hate, we reported all the hate too" I smiled as I hugged the girls.

"I'll follow you what's your @'s" emberly laughed "you actually followed us a long time ago. My eyes went wide "wait omg which one is username" Ann laughed and pointed to herself, "I've get Zach to like all your recents all the time, I'm like babe here. You like this and he'll read it or look at it, he like that nice, I'm like cool like it" she laughed.

"and of course your other username" she laughed and nodded "I've got daniel and jonah to follow I'm working on the other" she laughed "there's no need" I shook my head "I try my hardest to get the boys to like all they fans stuff, I'm guys look at his edit of Daniel, they all watch my phone and they like that's so cool" I shrugged as they laughed.

"Babe come here" I looked to Zach and put my finger up "hold on I'm talking" he laughed "but kimmy wants to meet you" I waved at her as she smiled "one second please" she nodded and went back to talking to Zach.

"I do want you guys to DM of you ever have a problem and I'll answer as soon as I can I swear" they nodded as I gave them a hug and we took a picture. I walked over to Zach "hi kimmy I'm y/n" she nodded, "I wanted to tell you guys that I prayed you two were dating" Zach smiled "yeah I prayed too" we all laughed at Zach as I hugged the girl.

"I hope you have an amazing night tonight but I do need to get back to my homework, at least one of us in this Relationship needs to finish High school" Zach acted hurt as the girl laughed.

"Sorry babe" I gave him a peck and walk away, "hey get back here young lady" I shook my head as daniel laughed "Zach she doesn't need you" I laughed as Zach looked hurt "at least she loves me daniel" he held his chest.

"She does love me right y/n" I nodded "but not as much as Zach sorry", everybody laughed even the fans as I left the room.