Zach request (chloe)

"Baby I'm bored let's play a game" Zach looked at me weird "what game Chloe" I sat on his lap as I gave him a kiss "Truth or dare" he rolled his eyes "what are we in eighth grade all of a sudden" I nodded "we can make it dirty if you really want to" he smiled.

"Okay I like where this going" I laughed as he laid me down on the bed "who's gonna go first" he smiled at me "Truth or dare baby" I laughed "Truth".

"So your going to play like that, other than what we've done what's the most extreme thing you've done in the bedroom" I laughed "before we started dating I would have to say having sex with the lights on" he laughed "Are you kidding Me" I shook my head as he kissed me.

"Now I got you tied up in handcuff and blindfold" I laughed and nodded as he laid his head down on my chest "Truth or Dare" I said looked down at him as he look up at me. "Truth he said smirking up at me, "what's your favorite place to be kissed" he smiled up at me "my lips.

I rolled my eyes, "Truth or dare baby" "dare" I said as he smiled at me "give me head" I rolled my eyes "are you for real right now" he shook his head "you wanted to play baby".

I took off his shorts and boxers as I licked my hands and jerked him off, I sucked on his tip as he threw his head back and moaned. I massaged his balls as I swirled my tongue around his tip, I took him all in as he shot his load down my throat.

"Truth or dare" he put his shorts back on "dare" I smirked at him "make me cum with only your hands" he smiled as he hovered over me "absolutely".

He ran his fingertips up my thighs as he undid my shorts as took them off, he rubbed my clit as I let out a small moan. He kissed me as he stuck two fingers in me making me throw my head back "fuck" I said in a low whisper as he kissed down my neck. He rubbed my clit with his thumb as he moved his fingers faster "I'm going to cum" he smirked on my skin as I clenched around his fingers and came. 

"Truth or dare" he said smiling at me "dare" he smiled at me "I dare you to play naked for the rest of the game" I nodded and took off the rest of my clothes.

"Truth or dare zachy", he smiled "Truth" I nodded as I thought for a second "what did you think about the last time you masturbated?" His eyes went wide as he looked to the ground.

"I thought about you sitting on knees taking my cock in your mouth as I slowly moved my hips making you take more and more of me in your mouth" I laughed "Okay" he kissed me "Truth or dare"

"Truth" he smiled at me "what's your sexual fantasy" I laughed as I blushed a little "well it's you bending me over your knee and spanking me for being such a bad girl" he nodded as our body's were so close to each other we couldn't get any closer.

"You like to be spank like a little whore by daddy don't you" I nodded "I need daddy to teach me how to be a good girl, or maybe daddy wants me to act like a bad girl" Zach's lips ghosted over mine but yet didn't kiss me and pulled away.

Truth or dare" I said as he looked me up and down "dare" I nodded "I dare you to whisper all the things you want to do to me right now" he smirked as he kissed up my neck.

"I want to bend you over the side of this bed and tease your clit by running my cock all over in but never actually putting my cock inside you" he whispered in my ear as his fingertips traced up my stomach send chills throughout my body.

"Then I want to take you over my knee and stank you as hard as you can take it till your whole ass cheek is red" he massaged my boob and played with my nipple as he hovered over me.

"Then I going to let you lay on the bed, I'll watch you fuck yourself as I sit back and watch you crave my dick as your finger slip in and out of you tight little pussy" I let out a breath as he kissed me and traveled down my neck.

"Truth or dare" he said as I was for some reason a little out of breath, "dare I said" and he smiled at me "I dare you to let me fuck You exactly how I just said I would" I nodded "what are you waiting for daddy".

He stood up as he lost his clothes, he bent me over the side of the bed as ran his tips from my clit to my slit but never actually had penetration "please daddy" I said as he ran his hand from my clit all the way to around my throat, giving me a light squeeze "wait do you want babygirl".

"You to fuck me" he kissed my shoulders, "you mean like this" he slammed into me as he held my waist closer to his and continued to leave his hand in the exact place there were in.

"Fuck, yes daddy" he thrusted into me a few more times as he pulled out, "lay down on the bed baby and show daddy what you do when he isn't there" I nodded as my head came in contact with the pillows.

He watched as I rubbed my clit as fingered myself, he didn't take his eyes off my fingers and once he looked me in my eyes I knew it was time to stop.

"Your so fucking beautiful baby" I smiled as he kissed me and rolled a condom on, "but I'm going to treat you like you want to be" he flipped me around so I was now on my hands and knees.

He pushed my back down making my face land in the pillows, he slammed into me immediately hitting my g-spot "fuck" I said as he slapped my ass already having a red hand print in my ass cheek.

He snakes his hand around and rubbed my clit "I'm about to cum daddy" he lifted my back up so that my back was against his chest. He kissed down my neck as his pace slowed down a little bit "I love you" I moaned as I kissed him, "I love you too" I said as I clenched around him and came.

He soon twitched and filled the condom up, we both laid down and caught our breath "what did you say about this game being stupid" he rolled his eyes "whatever it's still stupid you just made it really fun Chloe"