kiss me Avery- Jack •

I sat in Jack's and I bed waiting for him to get back from the store, as you heard the door open you got up and walked to the kitchen fixed him and you a plate of food, you walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "baby do you wanna maybe have sex tonight" you spit out your water and looked at him weird, he never asked you if you wanted to have sex it was more of he touched you. which you didn't mind because you drop hints if you want to or not, "um sure why'd you ask?" he shrugged his shoulders as you put your food away and cleaned up the kitchen.

you could see that jack wasn't really feeling it today and you were hoping that maybe he would fall asleep after dinner tonight, he has just been under so much stress since tour is coming up pretty soon. "i'm going to jump in the shower, go lay down and try to get some sleep I know how stressed you have been" you kiss his cheek again as he put his plate away. you picked out a lace set that jack got for you birthday last year that he liked so much, you went into the bathroom, you brushed you teeth and hair you got into the shower and wash you body.

you heard jack go into the room and lay down, you then heard his clothes hit the wall you got out and put your hair into a high pony tail, the way jack likes it then you put on the lace set, you walked out of the bathroom to see jack plugging up his phone. you walked over to the full body mirror and waited for jack to see you, you fake fixed you hair as you heard jack turn in the bed and stop "holy fuck baby you look hot"

you turned around and slowly walked to the bed, "kiss me Avery" he shot up and stood in front of you, taking in everything about your body he slowly brought his face to yours and kissed you so sweetly and full of love, these were the kinds of kissing that you love the slowly but meaningful once. he left small, wet kisses down your jawline to you neck leaving a small hickey on your collarbone while un-hooking your bra.

when he was done making his hickey he blew on the now red area and laid you down on the bed losing his shirt while doing so, you got back up and pushed him on the bed taking off his belt and pants you sat on his lap and moved you hips in circular motions, "awe fuck baby I missed your body" he sat up and kissed you boobs and you continued and he let out a few moans.

"what do you want me to do, daddy" he let out a breathy moan "ride me baby girl" you pushed him back and kissed his neck down to his waist line, you slid his underwear off licking the tip as he took your pony tail, moving your hair out of your face "go down all the way baby girl" you started to bob you head sucking in your cheeks

"just like that, a little farther" he let his head fall back as your nose hit his waist line as you gagged a little, you took him out of you mouth as you pumped him and kissed his tip you did it again and again. " you want me to ride you daddy" you licked up his body and kissed his neck taking off your underwear, "please baby girl there are condoms in the nightstand"

you shook your head no as you pushed him down on the bed, "I want you to feel me cum and I've been on the pill for two months" you slowly sat down on him bouncing on him as he let out a groan and you let out small moans. he put his hands on my hips moving me faster and to his pleasure "oh baby you're so tight" you clenched around him as he let out another moan, " daddy I'm about to cum"

"hold it baby girl, I'm almost there" you flipped you over so you were now on your back and slammed into you going faster and getting sloppier, "now baby girl cum for daddy" you let go with a load moan as soon felt jack cum inside you, he went on riding it out and flopped down beside you and kissed you pulling you into a hug.

"baby are you okay" you kissed his head as he pulled his underwear and the covers over you too, he put his head on your chest and look up to you with sadness in his eyes, he looked like he could cry. "I guess I am, it was just a really stressful day and I don't think I've ever been this stressed. I was so horny today also and when I got home I didn't have any oomph to grab you and fuck you on the table like I wanted to" you laughed as he closed his eyes and got ready to go to sleep

"it looked like you needed a good fuck baby" he laughed as he kissed back up to your neck, "i'm going to miss your body when I'm away on tour you know" he played with your boobs and kissed your nipple, "I know baby, I'll send you pictures and videos so you know what you're coming home to" he laughed as he got under the blanket and kissed to your waist line.

"you know I haven't went down on you in three months" he licked you're clit as you whole body jerked up "how'd I go three months without your mouth on my clit" he stuck two fingers in you and licked up your slit and sucked on your clit. you let out a loud moan as he moved his fingers in you faster and faster while he still sucked on your clit.

"jack I'm abo- t-t-to cum" you moans and arched you back up as he moan against your clit sending you over the edge, "damn baby I love when you cum" he kissed back up your body and you laughed as he kissed you. "lets go to bed, you have work tomorrow and I have to get up early" he kissed your cheek as he pulled you into his chest and kiss your head.