detention -Jonah

"Marais detention" Jonah rolled his eyes as he sat and the back of the class, "just for Jonah's behavior we are all going to have homework tonight" I rolled my eyes as I took a mental note to tell my brother Daniel to slap the shit out of him later.

The teacher handed us papers as the bell rang we all ran out of the class room, I passed by Daniel talking to some girl "slap the shit out of Jonah for me later" he nodded "wait why" I laughed as I walked away "he's an ass"

"Who's an ass" I heard Jonah say as I left the building.

———
Once I got home from volleyball I didn't even have to inside the house to hear Daniels music, I rolled my eyes as I walked in the house and got a water bottle seeing all the guys sitting at the dinner table "music down and don't bother me, I'm going to shower"

Daniel nodded "why did you want me to slap him earlier" Jonah looked confused "that's why you hit me" I laughed "fucker got us more homework" Daniel gave me a look "Are you kidding" I shook my head no and left.

I got in the shower and heard Daniel turn his music up, I rolled my eyes as I heard my bathroom open "what" I said hoping it was Daniel. "You call me a fucker" I laughed "you so deserved it".

I saw the curtain move back as Jonah got in the shower with me "I did not babygirl" he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him "Daniels gonna catch on" he shook his head "I don't care, I need your body Y/n"

He pinned me against the wall and kissed down my neck, "Jonah please" he grabbed a hold of my leg and I wrapped it around his waist as he slammed into me. "Fuck" I said as he hit my g-spot with each thrust "I'm going to cum Jonah" he kissed my neck and I clenched around him.

I came as he pulled out and came