Zach requested (insta)

"Wait wait wait do you have limelight" I shook my head as he held up his finger and went to y'all to somebody backstage, I saw even pointing to me and nodded as he talked to Tyler and he nodded. As the soon went on Zach was throwing glances at me like I would leave and when he would see me he would smiled his cute smiled.

After the show Tyler had stopped me and pulled me back to limelight, Zach waited by the door for me and smiled "hey beautiful" I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand and we spend a lot of the time in limelight talking to each other, manly about random stuff and him throwing in cute comments.

—————

After limelight was over Zach had made me stay, the boys went back to the bus along with Tyler as we stayed and talked for a while.

"Can I get your number so we can stay in contact Caro" I nodded as I pulled my phone out and gave him my number, he put his number in my phone and smiled.

He then leaned in as did I and we kissed, he cupped my cheeks and deepened in as he pulled me into his lap. I kissed down his neck as I pushed his flannel off his shoulders "you sure" I nodded and took my shirt off as he smiled and did the same to his. 

I moved my hips around, feeling him grow under me I could feel his tip on my clit as I let out a little moan, he smiled and kissed me as he undid my bra.

He sucked on my nipples as I lend my head back and moan while pulling on his hair, "babygirl so wet" he rubbed my cum throw my drenched pantys as I moaned. "Please" he slid them to the side as he stuck two fingers in me and I let out a moan, he moved them a quite a fast past as I held onto his shoulders "I need more" he nodded 

—————
I swirled my tongue around his tip as he moaned, I took him in my mouth the best I could as he threw his head back and moaned, I jerked off what couldn't fit as he let out moan after moans.

I stood back up as I sat on his lap, I ran my clit against his cock as we both let out a moan, I slowly slid down on him. When I finally hit his base we both let out a moan, as I lifted back up he thrusted his hips up and hit my g-spot "fuck Zach" he kissed me as he continued to do this while rubbing my clit.

I meet his past as I bounced on him while he thrusted into me, "I'm cumming" I clenched around him and came as I felt him twitch right before he pulled out and came.