Daniel requested (insta)

Daniels pov

"I bet you can't get her to sleep with you at the party on Friday" I rolled my eyes "dude Jonah look at her, she would love to fuck me" I laughed "then do it" I nodded "fine, watch and learn boys"

——-

I watched as she swirled her tongue around my tip, making me let out a moan, she took me in her mouth the best she could jerking off what she couldn't fit making her gag a little.

I moved my hips a little making her take more and more of my in her mouth, she moan and sent vibrations throughout my whole body causing me to tingle.

————-

"Did you really make a bet guys" I nodded "she hot, what's the worst that can happen jack" he laughed "you could break her heart, I hang out with her and she is the nicest person ever. I don't want you to be the guy that breaks her heart" I looked at him weird "it's one night, I'm not going to hurt her"  

"I'm being serious Daniel, it's not about the one night thing it about the bet thing, girls aren't objects to play around with" I nodded "I know I know"

————

She moaned out my name as I sucked on her clit, I watched her as I slipped my two fingers in her and she arched her hips up. I kissed on her neck as I listen to her moans, I rubbed her Clit with my thumb and moved my two fingers faster.

I pulled them out and sucked on them as I could tell she was about to cum, "taste so good babygirl" I nodded as I kissed her.

————

"That's a dick move man" corbyn said as Christina sat beside him, "I understand that making a bet to sleep with her is wrong but if you look at it I'm only getting sex out of the whole deal" Christina rolled her eyes "but she super sweet, and just the fact of you making it a deal hurts anybody Daniel". 

"I already told him this, I think you should just call all of it off" I shook my head, "she may be nice and sweet but I'm getting her in bed Friday night and there's nothing you guys can do to stop me" corbyn rolled his eyes "there is something that can... her"

———-

I rubbed my tip on her clit as she let out a frustrating moan, "fuck daddy please" I slammed into her as I watched all the pleasure brought to her face.

I rubbed her clit and with each moan I knew I hit her g-spot, she left marks all down my back, but I didn't even care it was more proof to Jonah.

She clenched around me and came as I soon felt myself twitch and my load shoot into the condom

————

I laughed as I watched Jonah's face as he exams my back, "told ya" he laughed as the rest of the guys rolled their eyes "does she know this was a bet" I shook my head "of course not, then I would have broken her heart" jack rolled his eyes and left and Christina walked over to me and slapped me "that's what you get" corbyn added as they walked out.

"I've definitely have done some fucked up shit to different girls but that definitely was crossing every line there is

———-

"I have to tell you Daniel, all of this was a bet with me and my friends and I hope that your not pissed or anything" I looked at her weird "this was a what" she laughed a little "I bet one of my friends that I could have sex with you tonight" I laughed a little as I looked at her.

"I totally respect that" she nodded "oh and Christina told me this was a bet too, I don't mind and maybe if you'd like to do it again, I always at one of these lame party's" I nodded