the one w/ riding and love ;) -Zach •

I smiled at Zach as he pulled me on his lap "come here beautiful" he said as I sat my knee on either side of his lap "you want me to ride you zachy" I whispered in his ear as I could feel his smirk of my neck "please babygirl" I kissed him as I undid his belt and slid down his pants and boxers.

I took of my sweats as I slowly slide down on him "fuck I love you" I smiled as those words left his lips "I love you to" I said through a Moan and slowly began moving up and down on him, I leaned my head back as he held me close to him while I rode him.

He let wet, open mouth kisses all over my neck "you're so beautiful baby" I smiled as I opened my eyes to look at the roof then to him as I could tell he couldn't be more content with life.

I smiled at him as he watched me take his whole cock in, watch how he easily just sunk in me like two puzzle pieces "you like watching me take your cock right daddy?" He looked me in the eyes and licked his lips "yes babygirl, you look so fucking hot" I didn't see what I normally see in his eyes.

When we do this all I see his lust, I see how bad he needs me but right now when I look in his eyes, I don't know what I see, love? "You're mine" I nodded as he said that.

"This is the only cock you take like this" I moved my hips faster as he traced my body figure with his fingers "yes daddy" I finally said as he smirked at me. "I'm the only one you call that, because you're mine all mine babygirl" I nodded as I went to kiss him as he smiled at me.

"Kiss me daddy" he stopped my hips from moving as he cupped my cheeks "I love you so god damn much I can't even express it, I just want to know you love me that much too baby" I nodded "what's wrong Zach, I'm yours only yours and I love you more than life itself you know that, I always have and I always will" he nodded as he licked his lips and looked away from me.

I turned his head back to me and kissed him, I was fully aware that I was still sitting on his cock but right now the only thing I was worried about was Zach, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Baby" I said as we finally pulled away, "tell me what's wrong please" he looked up to the roof as I saw a tear fall, "I'm worried and scared" i wiped his tear with my thumb as another fell.

I've only seen Zach cry once and he didn't even fully cry, "of what baby" he just sat there and looked at me like this minute would leave.

"Scared you'll find somebody better, somebody that can fuck you better and love you better, somebody that you deserve to be with" I shook my head "baby I'm not leaving you for anybody, I love you with my whole ass heart and your the only person that I want to be fucked by" at this point I was almost crying while wiping Zach tears off his face as he held me close to him.

"I love you" he smiled "I love you more" I kissed him "please baby don't forget that okay" he nodded "I'm just worried your going to find somebody who is going to be here to take you out on a date every week or somebody who is there when your horny and want to fuck" I shook my head.

"I love being with you Zach, I love having phone sex with you and helping you get off on FaceTime, I love you helping me get off on FaceTime and when we do see each other it makes the sex so much better, I love that we stay up on FaceTime watching a movie or just talking. I'm yours, I'm not leaving okay" he kissed me and nodded.

"God I love you" I smiled as I kissed him again, "now can I finish what we were doing daddy" he nodded as he squeezed my ass and I continued to ride him.