sick -Zach •

Zach's POV
I laid in my bunk as I pull my hoodie over my body and pulled the covers up to my chin, it's so cold in this bus and I feel like throwing up and passing out at the same time.

"Zach buddy you alright" I heard jack and corbyn says as they stood outside my bunk, I opened the curtain and looked at them "you got me sick" I said as jack looked at me, I was pale and had really red cheeks, "Dude you look awful" I nodded as I turned back around and my phone went off causing my hair to pound.

"Is that y/n" I nodded as I read her text and quickly texted her back, "what time are we going to hang out with her today" I shrugged my shoulders at corbyn "she said she is getting ready and that we should start if we want to eat" jack patted my back.

"Get up and take a shower" I shook my head "I just won't put my hair up" corbyn laughed as Daniel and Jonah joined in front of my bunk, "take a warm shower, brush your hair and teeth and we will let you sleep for an extra twenty minutes when you get out" I rolled my eyes as Jonah as I stood up and walked to the shower.

My legs and knees felt weak and I felt a little dizzy when I first stood up but it went away soon.

——
Jack's POV

"Should I text y/n and tell her he isn't feeling well" the boys nodded as we waited to hear the shower running, "I'd hate for them not to get to hang out before we leave in a couple of days" I nodded at Daniel, "well I mean he will see her again at New York's shows and then the show before we leave for Europe" Jonah added.

"Yeah but he is already sick he probably just wants to cuddle here, I know that's what I'm like" corbyn said as he made Zach something small to eat, "I'll just text her maybe we can just hang out at her house all day" they all nodded as I grabbed my phone.

As I walked by the bathroom as I hear coughing and the toilet flush, "did you just throw up" I knocked and ask on the bathroom door as I heard him groan, "no" I rolled my eyes as I walked off "he threw up" Daniel nodded as he gave Tyler a few bucks.

"Tyler is going to go get him something to help" I nodded as I pulled out my phone and texted y/n.

——
Your POV

I finish filling in my eyebrows as my phone went off, I walked over to my night stand and pulled it off the charger

Jack: hey Zach's really sick, you think maybe we could just have a chill day today.

Y/n: yeah absolutely, how sick is he? We can meet up wherever and then we can come back to my house pop in a movie or play video games.

Jack: that's sound perfect, he just threw up but we got him in the shower and also some medication.

Y/n: okay, well text me where y'all want to meet up and I'll meet you there.

Jack: cool, let's just meet up at the mall

Y/n: okay, say 45 minuets

Jack: perfect, see you there

I went back to doing my makeup, poor Zach he never really gets sick.

——
I got out of the shower and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and hair as I walked out and laid down on the couch, "food" corbyn said as he handed me a plate and I gave it back to him "no thanks".

He handed me it again, "you need food to take the medicine Tyler got you" I rolled my eyes as I ate a few bites, just enough for me to take the medicine.

Y/n: hey tell the guys I'm heading to the mall now and I'll be there in like 20, I can't wait to see you baby

Zach: okay love, be safe and I can't wait to see your beautiful face baby