tutor -Jack •

"But dad you can't make me tutor jack, I don't want too" my dad rolled his eyes as he handed me a paper "look he needs help in this class just be nice and help him, I'll pay you $20 " I sighed as I sat down.

"$40" he shook his head, "$35" I nodded "when do I start tutoring him, "tonight you meet him here after cheer" I nodded and left the classroom.

"Y/n did you get the answer to your dads pop quiz for me" I nodded as I handed her a piece of paper "don't give it out okay" aspen nodded as she walked to her class.

"Hey y/n" Zach said "hi" I said as I placed my books in my locker "so look there's this party" I shook my head "sorry Zach I can't" he nodded as he was about to say something jack walked over.

"Sup y/n I'll see you in your dads classroom later" I rolled my eyes "don't be late Avery" he put his hands up "for that ass you got I'll be on time" I scoffed as I shut my locker and walked away "being a little bit more respectful wouldn't kill you jack would it" Zach said as they walked to their next class.

———

"No jack look, if you put this over here you need to subtract it from each side" he looked at me confused as I continued to tutor him "I need a break" he said as he sat back in his chair. 

"We only have the room for another hour and we need to get this test done so you can turn it in before grades are due" he laughed "why do you care about my grade".

"It won't be fair if you have to take a class again when I could have done something to help" he rolled his eyes "how much are you getting paid for this, I mean come on you hate me enough as is" I laughed "I'm getting paid $35 and I don't hate you I just don't like you all the time" he laughed.

"Only 35" I nodded as I stood up and walked to my dads desk and sat at his chair, "why don't you like me" I took a deep breath in "you make too many sexual joke, and when you speak you just come off as completely sexual no matter what I just don't like he" he smirked "you fine me sexual" I shook my head.

"I didn't say that, you just make everything sexual" he nodded "around you" I looked at him "what do you mean" he looked me up and down, "I mean I want to take you out of your tight little skirt and you tight shirt and fuck the innocent out of you" our faces were so closes I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I..um.. am.. not innocent" he nodded, "prove it then" he whispered in my ear as I was now sitting on my dads desk with jack in between my legs and his hands on either said on me. I kissed him as I ran my hand down his torso, I stuck my hand in his joggers as I run his hard on and he let out a moan.

"Okay babygirl" he said as I got on my knees and took him in my mouth the best I could, I jerked off what could fit in my mouth as he threw his head back and moan. I stood up as I looked him in his eyes "go ahead fuck the innocent out of me daddy"he smirked as I finished my sentence.

He turned me over and bent me over the desk, he took off my skirt as he slapped my ass and I moaned, he rubbed my clit as he stuck two fingers in me and moved them quickly. He replaced his fingers with his cock as he thrusted into me at a fast pace.

I was a moaning mess as he let out moan after cuss word, "fuck your so tight" he said against my skin as he kissed my neck "I'm so close daddy" he smirked "I love when you call me that" he thrusted into me faster as I clenched around him and came. He pulled out as I got back down on my knees and took all of him in my mouth again, I jerked off what couldn't fit as he twitched and came shooting his load down my throat.

I stood up as we both got dressed "did I prove I'm not innocent" he nodded as he kissed me "and maybe tomorrow you can prove to me that I'll pass the semester by doing the same thing we did today" I shook my head "sorry jack it's a one time thing".