i dont want you going soft -Jonah •

"Well it doesn't matter Jonah your always fucking soft anyways" I held in my laugh as Jonah's girlfriend stormed out of the house "it's because you don't do anything to make me hard" I rolled her eyes and hit his chest "I'm leaving you, I getting somebody who is actually hard for me"

"Yeah yeah go run off to Diego" she left with a huff as the guys looked at him "sex is a big deal in the relationship man" I hit jack's shoulder as Jonah sat down on the couch "dude she is the worst person to have sex with no joke not my fault I went soft a couple of times" I giggled as Daniel looked at me.

"What no guy ever went soft on you y/n" I shook my head "hell no, guys love me during sex" they rolled their eye "I'm sure a guy have gone soft on you".

"I'm being serious, no guy has ever you guys go soft a lot" they nodded, "I go soft when the sex isn't good or she just jumps right into having sex" jack said as he sat on the couch "maybe y'all should get girls who are good at having sex" they all rolled their eyes.

"Well nobody is as lucky as your next person, anyway I'm going to eat anybody wanna join" I shook my head no Zach stood up and jack, corbyn, and Daniel walked out with him. "Hey jonah" I looked towards his lap to see he had a boner.

"What's up" I laughed as I walked over to him "you haven't had sex in a while huh" he let out a moan as I rubbed his bulge "fuck, we gonna do this" I nodded and kissed his as I stuck my hand down his jogger And rubbed his cock.

"I need more" I kissed down his neck while taking off our shirts, "I know daddy but I don't want you going soft" I kissed down his chest to his stomach, I pulled his joggers and underwear down taking his tip in my mouth as he threw his head back, "oh fuckkk" I licked his base to his tip taking him all the way in again jerking off what I couldn't fit.

He picked me up and slid down my shorts and underwear, he blew on my clit making me wetter than I already was, he sucked on my clit as he slid two fingers in me. "Ohh daddy yes" he moved his fingers fats and I tangled my hands in his hair, he kissed back up my body as he hovered over me.

He slammed into me and connected his lips with my neck "fuck" I left marks all down his back as I could feel my hips bruising from his holding them. "Fuck daddy, you so big" he moaned in my ear as I clenched around him, "I'm gonna cum daddy" he kissed me as I clenched once more and came.

He pulled out as I sucked on his tip, taking more and more of him in my mouth as his cock twitched and he shot his load down my throat. "Didn't get soft that time" he sat down out of breath as he smiled "damn your good" we got dressed and as the boys got home we pretended like nothing happened