can we have a kid? -Zach

"Can we have a kid?" I looked up from my phone at Zach, "are you on drugs"he laughed a little and shook his head "no I just love the idea of have two of you In this world and they both mean so much to me" I kissed him and laughed "we are 16" he shrugged his shoulders "so there are tons of people who have kids at our age"

"Crazy people, who aren't famous singers and models, who do you think wants to have a girl that's 16, has a kid, and has stress marks. Nobody because it's already hard for me to get gigs now" he nodded "we give it up" I looked at him crazy.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you give up your dream, do you remember the first thing I told you when we got together" he nodded and smiled "that you would never stand in the ways for my dreams but baby this isn't standing in the way it's adding on to my dreams, I wanna have a kid with you while we live an everyday life".

"Zach, Baby we are way too young and your going on tour in a few weeks can you imagine if we did get pregnant, I don't know if I would have bad pregnancy, I wouldn't know what to do and I wouldn't want to not have you there to first see the baby bump"

"Yes but I'm only gone for three months, not even" I rolled my eyes "is this a prank?" He shook his head no "baby I've been thinking about this for a while can you just listen" I laughed "I'm listening and you being crazy right now, we do not have time to have a kid and we are so young right now"

"What if we asked people if it was the right time for us to have a kid, get others opinions on it" I looked at him really weird "baby I'm telling you it's not going to happen, we are so young and plus can I add this is the second time we've seen each other in two weeks "

"Well yeah because we are both busy", "how do you think it's going to be with a kid" he looked down "why do you think so much about this, it isn't that hard taking care of a kid and we have the money"

"Baby it's so hard taking care of a kid, it's not like babysitting at all. You get to leave those baby's and get paid but with a kid it's 24/7 non stop, not a lot of sleep. Which we don't get that much of any way so imagine going to the studio with only about at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half of sleep them coming home to a tried, angry me and a tried angry baby. Having to stay up all night with it"

"But it's all worth it" I rolled my eyes as I started looking around for a camera "your crazy Zach, look you can get all the boys down here and they will say the same exact thing as me" he stood up "fine, BOYS DOWN HERE PLEASE WE NEED TO TALK"

"Oh god please" jack said as he sat next to Daniel, Jonah cane down with corbyn following him "so we need to ask you a question" I stopped him "he needs to ask you a dumb question" Zach rolled his eyes as the boys gave each other looks.

"Should we have a baby" jack's eyes went wide, "yeah sure, I don't know why you would be talking about it now. We thought y'all would have this conversation closer to that time like in A FEW YEARS" Zach looked hurt. "But I want a kid now" Daniel looked at him and laughed "dude no, maybe after you guys turn 18 you aren't ready for another human"

I stood up and patted Zach back "see I told you baby" he laughed "good thing this is a prank" he grabbed my camera from under a blanket "oh god I'm going to kill you, I'm not posting that" he laughed "don't worry I'll post it for you babe" I rolled my eyes as he hugged me.

"Damn you got me too, I thought you were for real" Jonah said as the held his heart and I laughed.