Bet- zach (requested) tahlia

Tahlia POV

I sat in mine and Zach's room watching a random movie waiting for him to come and cuddle me, he was either taking a shower or eating I wasn't really listening when he was telling me. "Babe I'm here to cuddle you" I laughed as he sat in bed next to me and pulled me closer to him, he kissed my neck and his hands squeezed my ass.

"Zach stoppp I'm trying to watch this movie" he was taken back and laughed, "bet" at this point I just paused the movie and turned my body to him "bet what" he kissed me and brought me in a huge.

"Bet, you won't finish this movie with out having sex with me during it" I rolled my eyes as turned my attention back to the TV and pressed play, "what do I get if I win" he thought long and hard and finally laughed.

"Eaten out" zach hates just eating me out and looks like he was going to hate tonight, "warm you tongue up baby because I'm in for a treat tonight " he turned my head and started making out with me. As he shove his tongue in my mouth I pulled away, "what in the hell are you doing "warming my tongue up " I laughed as I turned back to the movie that was playing.

Once the movie I turned to Zach as he jaw hit the floor, I'm not going to lie trying to get through that movie with Zach boner on my ass and him kissing me through some parts was really hard. "How do you do that" I laughed as I started kissing him this time.

"I know how much you don't like eating me out so how about we do it my way" he looked at me weird as he shook his head no, "Nope I would rather eat you out for a month straight " I laughed again.

"C'mon baby it will be fun" he scoffed, "being dominated by my girlfriend is not fun for me" he rolled his eyes and squeezed my ass again pulling me closer to him. "Then just let me make it fun for you daddy" he bite his lips as I pushed him down and moved my hips on his.

"I like the sound of this" I kissed down his neck and took off his shirt, I was only wearing his hoodie and some underwear so when he took off the hoodie I was wearing he grabbed my boobs and play with them. I took off his pants and boxer and lick the tip of his cock taking in what I could fit and started to jerk off the rest.

"Oh fuck Tahlia that feels so nice" I bobbed my head faster as I stood up and slid a condom on him, I slowly went down on his cock taking a minute to readjust to his size, as I hit the bottom of his shaft I started bouncing making him and me lose out minds.

"Zachy I'm about to cum", I let out soft moans as I went faster and zach leaned his head back farther in the pillows, "yes Tahlia cum for daddy" I let myself release and soon after he did.

"Awe see that wasn't so bad" he laughed and pulled you closer to him "I love you so damn much Tahlia" he kissed you cheek and you cuddled into his chest. "I love you so damn much too zach"

——————-
AN- hope you liked it Tahlia, if you wanna request any you can😊