Stepbrother- jack •

I walk inside my house from the garage, where I had my mom build my own room, and saw my mom and her boyfriend sitting at the table he had been coming around for weeks so I figured they were really hitting it off. I know that today is their one year anniversary, I don't really know much about this guy but for the most part he seems super cool.

I grabbed a water bottle and tried to hide the fact that I was wear the shortest shorts in the world right now and my ass cheek were most definitely hanging out, "oh well good morning y/n" I smiled to my mom and went to back out of the room. "Hey mom" I pulled my large shirt down the best I could and smiled at her and her boyfriend, "we have somebody we want you to meet"

I looked at her weird and looked around, "okaaayyy..." they didn't say anything but smile at me and it was kinda freaking me out not going to lie "mom I have a test I need to study for" she did the face of I remember now "Well he is on his way over now and his name is jack, he's 18 like you" I looked at them weird

"Okay? Why am I meeting this jack person" they laughed and smiled at me, "he's your stepbrother" I looked at them confused "Well I mean you have to be married to have a stepbrother and you aren't married so yeah I went to walk out as my mom stopped me.

"Actually we need to talk to you about that" I turned around fast as I looked at them, "what did you two do?" They looked at each other and smiled "we got married last night at the church " I didn't say anything but stormed out of the room back into the garage. I didn't want to talk to my mom or her boyfriend, I didn't want to meet my stepbrother, I want my dad back.

Not even two years after his death and she gets married to a guy he used to work with might I add, I heard my buzzer ring "what mom" I heard a small laugh and a few giggles "go get the door and stop acting like a brat, can you show jack around me and (don't know jack's dads name sorry) John are going to be busy" I rolled my eyes and shut my buzzer off as I walked inside the house to get the door.

I opened it to see a very handsome person, "Are you y/n" I nodded my head and turned around so not only he could look at my ass but I could show him around, "you must be jack Well your dad and my mom are doing it so let's go to my room before we could hear it please" this time he nodded and followed me.

"So a really huge house and yet you live in the garage" I patted the side of my bed so he could sit and he gladly took my offer "Well I wanted to because I have a lot of guys come over and their easier to sneak out and my mom thinks it's because I'm an only child I would get whatever I want" he laughed a little as he walked over to my picture wall and looked at all of them.

"So you have a boyfriend?" I laughed, "I wouldn't call him that" he turned back to me with a questioning look "he's more like a good fuck that my mom thinks I'm dating" I walked over to my phone and looked through my messages.

CORBYN: tell me you didn't have sex with him again??
CORBYN: y/n answer me now, me and Christina need answers.

Y/n: who are you talking about?

CORBYN: you know who, Jason?
  I let out a laugh as I read the message and jack looked at me

Y/n: oh god no but want to know something fun?

CORBYN: yes

Y/n: Jonah isn't bad in bed 😌

CORBYN: omg no way, I told you you shouldn't because of Lindsay

Y/n: she told me to go for it after I told her and him I was only looking for a good fuck

CORBYN: I'll catch you later

I looked over to jack to see him on his phone, "so do you have a girlfriend?" He laughed and put down his phone "what's the point of having a girlfriend if I'm just moving three hours away " I liked to him weird. "Your moving in with you dad?" He nodded his head "that's what the point of us meeting today so we could get to know each other " I let out a giggle.