Period

I heard a knocked at the door to my boyfriend, Zach's and i's shared apartment, I walked to the door to see Zach standing there with roses and his amazing smile "hey baby surprise I'm home for the weekend" I jumped in his arms as he held on to me by my waist. "Awe i missed you Zachary " he cheeks were as red as the roses and it was the cutest thing in the world, "what have you been doing baby?" He looked to the couch as it had blankets, pillows and food all around it and the rest of the apartment was spotless.

"Well I've been cleaning a lot, watched some Netflix then got tired of staying in the bed all down so I moved my self to the couch as you can see " he laughed and kissed my cheek "Well I've missed my bed this month so let's moved back to the bedroom and let Watch a movie and cuddle" I smiled and grabbed my pillows leaving the blankets and walked to the room.

As we started watching a random movie Zach pulled me closer to his chest and it felt amazing, the month in a half he has been gone this is what I miss the most. One of his hands found my ass and I didn't think anything of it till he kissed me and started to kiss down my neck "Zach we can't" I get why he thinks it's okay I told him I was ready to lose my virginity a few weeks ago when he came home I just didn't think he would come home the week I started my period.

"I'm sorry I thought you said you wanted to when I got home" I gave him a peck on the cheek as he smiled at me, "I did say that yes but I also didn't think you were coming home this week" he looked at me weird "Well baby if your not ready we can wait longer don't do it because of me, I can wait I swear" I let out a little giggle.

"Zach I'm on my period for like two more days" he mouth went to an o-shape and he pulled me close to him, this time his hand rested on my stomach and drew circles "god I miss you so much baby" I kissed him and sat up

"You know there no point in having some fun tonight right" again he looked at me weird and sat up against the headboard "what are you talking about babe" I kissed him and sat on his lap as he put his hands on my waist, "there is no way in hell i'm letting you lose you virginity while on your period" I laughed and smiled "no Zach that's not what's happening "

I kissed down his neck as my hands found his belt and un-did it "are you sure you want to" I don't know he is freaking out about I've given him a hand-job before "baby what's up" I stuck my hand in his boxers as he let out a moan. "Fuck, I've just been so horny lately " I started rubbing him as he let out a few more moans.

"I know baby" he kissed me again as I swiped my thumb over his tip wiping his pre-cum to help so I didn't hurt him "feels better than my hand" his lips lingered over mine as he closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan. "Kiss me" he took a second to breath as he came closer to my face and brought his lips on mine, I moved my hand as he he threw his head back and moan "I'm going to cum" I kissed down his neck as his dick twitched and he came.

"Thank you so much baby" I kissed him again as he smiled, "your welcome" I got up and washed my hands as he changed his boxers. "How about you fuck me in the ass" he turned around and gave me a gross look "think about it Baby" he turned his head back around and fixed his hair a little "still sounds gross "

"Your saying you never fucked anybody in the ass" he sat by me in bed "I never said that, I'm saying it sounds gross" I'm confused now, "so you have fucked somebody in the ass" he turned to me and kissed me "are you horny" he still didn't answer my question.

"Kinda but you didn't answer my question" he rolled his eyes and pulled me to sit on his lap "yes I have and I thought it was gross " he kissed me and brought me in a hug "I thought you would like it because how much attention you give my ass " he laughed as we laid back down. "That's because I love your ass "