it was before you -Corbyn

You cried as your boyfriend walked in your house, sweaty and out of breath due to the fact he just got back from his jog "hey baby" he didn't look at me just walked and got a water bottle.

"I'm so sorry" he now seeing me crying ran over to me "omg what is wrong" I pulled out the pregnancy text that read positive and the other two that also read positive "we haven't had" I nodded my head "I know it's not yours and it was before we started dating I'm so so sorry corbyn. Go ahead and break up with because I know you'll do when you find out the father, it's okay I understand just do it so it will hurt less" he shook his head no.

"Baby who's is it" I cried harder as I was just about to break the one guys heart I never wanted to, "Jonah's" I watch as I could literally see his world die just by looking in his eyes. "Hey Hey Hey as long as this was before we were together I can't say anything okay, it okay" I shook my head.

"No corbyn it isn't you shouldn't be stuck with another man baby, or a slut of a girlfriend you should just leave me go find somebody who is right for you and girl that won't fuck up your life like I will" he brought me into a hug.

"Your not fucking up and life and it would be amazing to raise a baby with you even if it wasn't mine okay " I rolled my eyes "I don't want to suck you into anything" he laughed "Your not now we need to go take a shower and cuddle all day and watch movies then when we wake up tomorrow we can decide if you want to tell Jonah or not"

I kissed him, "I think it's the right thing to do I mean it's his kid " he nodded "perfect tomorrow you will ask Jonah out for lunch and tell him" I nodded and looked at him "wait Your not coming with me" he smiled.

"Baby I don't think he will want me there since you know the baby isn't mine" I looked hurt, "but your going to be here and be helping raise it so what can't you come, please I want you there" he smiled "then I will be there for you and this little one" he rubbed my already showing belly as I smiled