Request (tahlia)

"Fuck Zach" I tugged at his hair as he sucked on my clit moving the two fingers that were inside my in and out, "right there, I'm close" he pulled away as he kissed up my body and finally connected his lips with mine.

"You like that babygirl" I pushed him down on the bed and kissed down his neck, shoulder, stomach and finally to his cock, "you ready daddy" he nodded as I sucked on his tip making his head shoot back into the pillows.

He pushed my head down as I gagged a little, "right there babygirl" I sucked in my cheeks and bobbed my head at a fast pace, I played with his balls as he let out groan after groan after groan as he pulled my mouth away from his cock "ride me baby".

He slid on a condom as I slide down his cock, I stopped readjusting to his same as I moved my hips in circles. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up then back down the best that he could from being laid under me and all.

"Ohh Zach" I kissed his neck and jawline as I bounced faster on his cock, "yeah babygirl you like that huh" I nodded as he thrusted his hips up making the tip of his cock hit my g-spot.

"You want daddy to rub you clit baby" I nodded as he placed his thumb on my clit and started rubbing. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck daddy ummmhhgg" he turned us over on my bed and slammed into me making me arch my hips.

He held down my hips and kissed my neck, "so fucking hot" he kissed behind my ears and finally connected his lips to mine "I'm close" he nodded as I clenched around him, "again baby" I clenched once more as I released my cum on his cock.

I sat on my knees in front of him as he slowly jerked off in front of my face, he moaned as his cum shot out of his tip, landing on my face, neck, shoulder, mouth.

I licked myself clean the best I could, I wiped away what I couldn't as he pulled me into a kiss "I love you baby Thalia " I kissed him and got dressed as I smiled over to him "I love you so much more"