I missed you princess -Jonah •

I ran into my boyfriends arms as he picked me up and spun me "I missed you princess" I kissed him and smiled as we met up with the rest of the boys "hello y/n" I gave all the boys a hug and we went back to their hotel. I got my own room and Jonah came to hang out with me "hey baby" he pulled me on his lap.

"What" I smiled as I placed both my knees on either side of him he smirked, he kissed me as he slowly moved his hands from the sides of my thighs to my ass, I pulled his hand away as he placed it back where it was before.

He kissed down my neck and attempted to move his hands to my ass again, as I pulled them away once again he laid his back on the bed with a huff "Jonah I'm sorry" he shook his head.

"No I get it your not ready" I gave him a sad look as he looked up to me "stop, I shouldn't have tried to push it Baby I'm sorry" I shook my head at him "it's just" he cut me off "I'm fine I'll wait till your ready" I smiled at him.

"I can help" he shook his head no but I soon made him moan by grinding my hips on his "babygirl" I kissed down his neck as I pleased my hips down harder and moved them faster on his now growing cock.

I moaned in his ear as he let out a groan, "I'm going to cum" I kissed his neck as I moved my hips harder down and he twitched and came, shoring his load in his pants. "Thank you baby" I kissed him as I got off his lap and looked at the mess I caused "sorry" he smiled at me.

"Don't be" he stood up and kissed me "let me go get changed and we can cuddle and watch a movie" I nodded as he gave me one last kiss and went into the bathroom to change in some spare clothes he brought with him.