pregnant prank -Jack

"What's is up guys, okay so everybody knows that jack is coming to visit me today and I'm so freaking happy and I can't wait to see my baby, but jack did a little prank on me last time he was here and it totally time to get him back" I laughed as my mom walked in and looked at me weird "clean your room".

"It is clean, let me finish my video" she rolled her eyes as I turned back to the camera "sorry, anyways I had told jack that I was extremely late on my period this month and that I thought I was pregnant so I wanted to take some test but he begged me to wait till he was here with me so both of us new together"

"So I got some fake pregnancy test and I'm going to be faking my getting pregnant. I know a lot of y'all are thinking why would I do this and it so wrong, I wouldn't do this if jack and I were trying for a kid, I wouldn't do it if we have had scares before but I'm doing this because we were talking about what would happen if we got pregnant and he said that I would have to see when that day comes. "

"This is so I know what to expect" I laughed "I actually have to go get him, he's been waiting at the airport for like 20 minuets oops" I said as I grabbed my keys and something for jack to eat.

———
"Babe I've been waiting here for like 45 minuets" he said as he picked me up and kissed me "I'm sorry I was worried about you know what" he nodded as he kissed me again and put me back on the ground. We got in the car as I handed him some food "so did you take one yet" I shook my head as I sat my camera up "why are you recording" he said as he took a bite.

"So we can have these moments forever" I he laughed and kissed me as I drive off, "you know I was talking to my mom about the whole situation" I went wide eye "no you didn't" he nodded "I did, I was nervous when you told me babe" I laughed.

"So you talk to your mom about it" he nodded "and sydnie" I let my jaw dropped "your kidding" he shook his head no "babe I was asking them what to do and I was scared" I smiled at him "my little mommas boy" he smiled as we pulled up to the house.

"You can go in moms waiting" he nodded as he got his stuff out of the car and walked inside "Okay so if y'all skipped that um.. jack talk to his mom and his sister about us and maybe a baby"

"Which obviously I don't have a problem with, if I was in that situation I obviously would have told my mom. I'm kinda nervous now of what they are going to say, they always have been so supportive of jack and I and I love them to death".

"I consider them family, but let's get this prank on the road now".

I walked up to my room, jack was in the bathroom as I got the fake pregnancy test out and set up the vlog "baby are you ready for me to take these" I said as I heard the water turn on "yeah hold on" he walked out of the bathroom

"I'll be right back" I said as I passed him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss "I love you" I smiled as I pulled away from our hug and walked to the bathroom.

I "peed" on the stick as I waited for it to come out positive "Babe is it done" I opened the door and walked out "just know I love you no matter what babe" he nodded as I sat beside him and handed him the test.

His eyes went wide "holy cow your pregnant" I nodded as a tear fell down his cheek "oh no baby don't cry" he started laughing "I'm so happy" I kissed him as I wiped a tear away "really" he nodded as he kissed me again "Are you kidding me your the love of my life" I smiled as he kissed me again.

After jack had his moment of crying and being super excited it was finally time to tell him.

"Baby, I need to talk to you" he turned and looked at me "what" I held up the pregnancy test box "this was all a prank" he let his jaw drop "you're kidding" I shook my head.

He pulled me close to him "you got me thinking I'm going to be a dad, have me texting my mom and sister" I laughed as he rolled his eyes "watch I'm going to get you pregnant" I laughed shook my head "no your not"