Corbyn requested (insta)

"Have fun in Paris you two" I waved corbyn and Christina off as they left for the airport, corbyn and I have lived with each other since we moved out to LA and he has been dating Christina for about two years now, I was in love with corbyn but he obviously is in love with Christina.

It's hard watching somebody you love fall in love with somebody else, to sit in the sideline and just hope it wasn't meant to be. The just left for Paris and would be back in three days, honestly I'm feel a bit nervous about them leaving, I have no clue why I am but I feel like when I figure out I just won't be able to take the news.

——————

"We're getting married" Christina held up the ring on her finger as my smiled faded for a split second "holy shit" I said putting on a fake smiled for them. I had to be happy, he was my best friend and he would hate me if I messed all of this up for him, he's happy I should be grateful she makes him happy but I want to be that person.

"It's so beautiful huh" I nodded as she sat beside me telling me all about how he asked him, I sat there and zone out imaging if it was me in her position.

————-

It's been three weeks and I just can't hide my feelings with corbyn anymore, so I told him and of course it went exactly like I had planned.

Flashback

"Corbyn I love you" I said through tears, "I love you too helly" I shook my head as he tried to hug me "no, I really really love you corbyn, and I know your happy but I want you to be mine, I want to be the one getting married to you" he shook his head.

"Helly I'm with Christina" I rolled my eyes as I looked away from him, "I know you are, that's why I think it's best if I move out" he shook his head super quick, "no you don't need to" he went to put his hand on my shoulder as I stopped him.

"Please don't make it harder than it already is" he nodded as I got up and walked to my room.

—-

Now here I was a week later and I'm sitting in my new apartment, looking at the ground. How do you get over the person you thought you would love for the rest of you life, better question how do you forget about them because right now erasing all of our memories seems better than just trying to get over them, even the one where I was slowly falling for him.

———-

It's been about six months, I got a random knock on the door "coming" I said as I turned my tv off and opened the door, I saw corbyn in a tux "what are you doing here" he didn't say anything but he kissed me.

I was taken back, I haven't talked to him since I moved out and he just shows up in a tux and kissed me "corbyn what about Christina" he shook his head "I left her, I left her to be with you" my eyes went wide.

"Why" he looked at me weird "because helly I was trying to tell you six months ago that I'm also in love with you, I've been in love with you and I never want you out of my life" I smiled as I kissed him again.

I pulled him into my apartment as he smiled, "I'm sorry I left you be for all those months" I shook my head "Your here now"