no feelings just sex -Jack (pt 2)

"Okay but what did he say in detention?" I rolled my eyes as I looked towards my best friend "nothing Clare, we sat in a room for an hour not talking now get dressed" I pulled out a skirt and smirked to myself.

"You never wear skirts" I shrugged my shoulders "I'm trying something new" she nodded as Jonah walked through the door "guess who just texted me" I looked at him "who" I acted clueless.

"Daniel, he asked if I wanted to go on a study date with him in the coffee shop tomorrow morning " I nodded, "you better have said yes" he gave me a looked and laughed "of course I said yes and a skirt you've never worn one"

"I'm trying something new" Clare went through my underwear and pulled out a lace thong "wear these" my eyes went wide as I took them from her "I already have a pair on " I put them back in my basket as she laughed and my phone went off.

Jack: 1 down 1 to go

I laughed as I deleted the text and played some music "do my makeup" I nodded at Clare as she sat down at my vanity.

After about an hour of doing her makeup, we decided since the party started an hour and a half ago we would leave. "Just get in the damn car" I laughed out as Clare was being a brat, "I hate sitting in the back and you know that"

We finally got to the party, as soon as we walked in it was the smell of strong liquor, maybe some weed and perfume. "Fuck it stinks" I met jack's eyes as he was looking at my body, he hit Zach shoulders never taking his eyes off my body.

I saw him tell Zach something and Zach's eyes lit up "you go get something to drink, have fun live a little" I said to Clare as she smiled and I saw Zach walk up to her. He began talking her as she turned to me and gave me a thumbs up "check, check, check when do I get my reward"

I felt my hairs stand up as he was talking to me, "there obviously a bedroom with our names on it, why aren't we up there yet" he lead me upstairs as I past my Daniel and Jonah making out.

We got into the bedroom as he locked the door "skirts look amazing on you" I could feel his boner on the back of my thigh, I could already tell he was going to be fucking huge "I look better without one on too" I looked into his eyes and all I saw was lust.

"I agree" he smashed his lips on mine, he ran his finger tips up my tights and took off my shirt, he hovered over me and kissed down my neck to my boobs. He took off my shirt as I wrapped my arms around his neck "see daddy, sex only works if we don't have clothes one and personally this is moving way to slow" I kissed him as I took off my bra and my thong.

He got undressed as he looked me up and down, "fuck" I moaned out as he rubbed my clit. He slid his fingers down my slit as I arched my back and closed my eyes, he slipped two fingers in my dripping core "damn so wet for daddy huh" I let out a breath as I could see him smirking.

He moved his fingers faster as he sucked on my clit, I gripped his hair tugging it a little "fuck jack imma cum" he pulled away as he kissed up my body. "Why'd you stop I was so close" I could feel myself getting farther away from my climax.

"Because if I would have let you cum then we would have been here all night " I turned us around and licked hi tip. "Maybe I wanted to be here all night " I took his all in the best I could and jerked off what I couldn't fit in my mouth, he threw his hair back in his pillows.

I kissed from the bottom of his shaft to the top, I sucked on his balls and jerked him off as he let out a groan "babygirl I'm so close" I did the same to him and brought him into a kiss.

He turned us around so I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me "spank me daddy" he moaned as I said that and soon there was a hand on my ass cheek.

There was a sting, then another and soon another, he slammed into me as I moaned "fuck your so tight" he thrusted faster and harder as he spanked me again and I let out a moan.

"Oh daddy" I hide my face in the pillow as I heard the door open "oh shit sorry" I turned red as I heard Clare's voice and the door shut. I was to caught up in the moment to even say anything about it as I clenched around jack.

"I'm going to cum" he let out a shaky breath as I came and he pulled out, I turned to him and held my tongue out and he came on my face.

Most getting in my mouth, some on my face he got a rag and helped me clean my face up as he pulled me into a kiss, "was it as good as you hoped" I said as I got dressed and so did he.

"Better than, we doing it again" I shrugged "better not see you with any hoes if you want to " he nodded as I walked over to him "if you get horny later to remember these are what I wear under my skirt at school" I whispered to him as I slipped my thong into the pocket of his pants and left.

I went downstairs and got a water bottle as Clare and Jonah walked over to me "we need to go now" was all Jonah said before he started pulling me and Clare out "what happen" I said while driving away.

"Daniel and I had sex, then I turned around and saw Esther making out with fucking Jake " I looked towards him shocked "little sister Esther" he nodded as I started driving to his house.

Once we dropped him off Clare climbed in the front seat and laughed "jack has a hoe" I looked at her weird eyed "what are you talking about "

"Zach and I were trying to find a room and jack was hitting it from behind with some girl, she had really pretty hair" I laughed as we pulled up to her house "I'll see you at school tomorrow "

////
I walked into school the next day, jack's eye watching my butt and Clare talking to Zach, Daniel talking to Jonah. As I walked to my locker Clare and Jonah walked over to me "jack was totally checking you out" I laughed as I shrugged "he can stare all he wants doesn't mean he is getting any"

I walked to first period as they all looked a shocked. I turned and laughed at them as the ran up to me to join me "yeah but he totally wants you, you wouldn't hit that" maybe I already have.

"I don't know, probably not " they laughed as a teacher walked by us "Clare, that's not part of the school uniform " she rolled her eyes as she put her hair down "it's just a ponytail" the teacher looked at her.

"You know that rules" I rolled my eyes and walked into first period

————
It lunch time and Daniel sat next to Jonah, Zach sat next to Clare, and jack sat next to me. "Y/n look up from you book once please" I waved Clare off as everybody laughed "you just might want to look up once in your life before you hurt your neck" as soon as you heard that voice you jumped up and ran into his arms.

"What the fuck are you doing here corbyn" he laughed as he spun me around and I hugged his girlfriend Christina (jus cuz they met up todayyy) "I though I would surprise my little sis at school" I laughed as everybody turned their heads back to what they were doing before.

"Not shit, I thought you were going to be in LA for a few more months" he laughed and turned to Christina "funny story" I looked at both of them and let out an uneasy laugh "what" my smiled faded as did theirs.

"We're pregnant and we are moving back down here" my eyes went wide "holy shit", "detention " I looked towards my principal and laughed "sorry".

"I'm so happy for y'all, that's amazing " they laughed as they hugged me and the bell rang, "I have to go but I'll see you guys after detention " they laughed and nodded.
————
I was walking down the hall towards my free period as I was pulled into the supply closet and brought into a kiss.

"Jack you can't be doing that, you scared the living shit out of me " he laughed as he kissed me again "I need you" I laughed as I pushed him off of me "I'm not like any of our others hoes, I'm not horny your aren't getting anything off of me, jerk your self off" I looked shocked as I gave him a peck and left.