Zonah

"Your a what" I turned to corbyn "I hybrid, I'm half human and half cat" I said looking around to the rest of the guys as they all looked at my ears and tail sticking out.

I was keeping this from them and I really didn't want anybody to know because you don't really see a hybrid everyday and it's not really found cool anymore, I was chilling in my room when Jonah rushed through the door and saw me, he went wide eyed and I felt like crying.

"I'm not going to lie this is freaking cool" Jonah said as he started to pet behind my ears, I purred and nuzzled my head into his neck.
"Does it feel weird" Daniel said as he walked over to me and started to pet me, "no I'm mean it's feels normal ".

"You can like be a cat through" jack said as I nodded, "I can shift for y'all I haven't done it in a while so I'll be a cat for a while but" they all nodded as I laughed "Okay give me a second. "

I ran to the other room and shifted, I looked over to see my clothes on the ground "holy crap your ever cuter as a cat" I moewed as they all awe at me and Jonah picked me up.

"I didn't think you would be a kitten, or a tiny cat" I let my ears lay flat as he laughed and started petting me. I soon fell asleep and woke up being on the couch by myself, still in cat form.

I walked around, going to my room so I could shift back but I stopped my Jonah's room and heard him talking on the phone "I know mom but Zach different, I really like him I might even love him and I don't think he likes me. I don't want to move on and these feelings for Zach end up getting in the way of that relationship " I went wide eye in my head as I ran to my room.

Holy crap my crush has a crush on me, I quickly shifted back and sat on my phone "okay bye mom" I heard Jonah walked into my room "hey your awake" I nodded as I could tell my face was definitely red.

"Cool, well the other boys went out to lunch" I nodded as I stood up and walked out to him, "wanna watch a movie with me or something" he laughed and nodded.

He was about to say something as I cut him off my kissing him, "Zach what" he said out of breath as he pulled away "I love you Jonah, I was scared to tell you because of the whole cat part of me but now you know and I love you, a lot" Jonah didn't say anything but smiled.

"I love you too, a lot" I smiled as he kissed me again and we heard clapping "finally now me and jack don't have to find a way to get y'all together " Jonah laughed as we turned around to see the guys.

"Shut up" I blushed, "I'm glad now I don't have to hear Zach talk about Jonah then Jonah talk about Zach but I can't tell either one because I promised" Jonah smiled at me and kissed me again.

"Ew get a room you two" Daniel said, they next thing I knew I was being picked up and brought into Jonah's room "I wanted to cuddle" I laughed as he brought me into a kiss "NO FUCKING IN MY ROOM" corbyn yelled as we all laughed.