Jonah request (insta)

"Daelyn can you get me something to drink" I nodded him as I got up, Jonah's been sick for the last few days I think he has the flu but he refuses to say that he is sick. I went downstairs and got him some sprite, as I walked back up to our room I heard him throwing up in the bathroom room, after I heard a flush and the skin turned off a groaning Jonah walked out.

"Baby, your sick can you just say it" he rolled his eyes as he laid back down "cuddle me" I laughed as I went to the bathroom and got a wash rag, I soaked it with warm water and squeezed it out. I walked over to Jonah and placed it on his forehead, he smiled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him "Jonah baby, I'm trying to make you feel better" i said giggling.

"You cuddling with me will make me feel better baby" I kissed his cheek and laughed, I laid beside him and cuddled into his chest as I pulled the blanket over us. After we put on Harry Potter, Jonah had fallen asleep half way through, I had gotten up and took the rag back to the bathroom.

I made him some soup that he could eat when he woke up later, I put it in the microwave and walked back to our room. I cleaned up and did what I needed to, soon enough Jonah shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom, his body forced up whatever was in him that it could find.

He washed his mouth out and flushed the toilet as he laid down, "baby do you want some soup" he shook his head no as he took a few small sips of the sprite I had made him earlier and laid down.

"Baby I hope you start feeling better soon" I kissed his forehead "is it just your stomach that hurts" he shook his head "my head hurt, stomach hurts" I nodded "let me get you something okay" he nodded as I walked downstairs and got him some headache reliever.

————
After Jonah had fallen asleep again, I finished what I was doing, when Jonah gets sick he tends to talk in his sleep but normally it's just random and nobody has any clue what he is talking about.

"I love you daelyn, you take care of me when I'm sick" I laughed a little as he mumbled a couple more words that I didn't understand "your beautiful" I smiled as he smiled in his sleep because he's adorable.

"I love you too Jonah" we haven't actually said I love you but I knew I loved him with my whole heart.