truth or strip- jack and zach •

" c'mon lets do something fun, Daniel, Jonah, and corbyn are asleep and i'm bored" you sat on the floor by jack and zach soon joined from the kitchen and sat on the couch, " like what y/n" jack ask pulling you into his chest. you sat and thought, " truth or strip" you eyed them as they both looked to each other then to you while giving you a weird look.

" but what if you end up seeing us naked or we end up seeing you naked?" you looked at zach as he still has a weird look on his face and jack now had a smirk, " well if you scared to see me naked there Zachary you don't have to play, jack and I can play and I wouldn't mind seeing you too naked that's my plan" you gave him a wink at the end and jack laughed. "Zach do you really want to give up a chance to see y/n naked right now?" you laughed as he shook his head no very fast.

"but i'm not really to happy about seeing jack naked" you laughed as jack faked being sad, "dude its just a penis you have one too and who's says i'm going to get naked all the way" you looked to both of them with a are you down face as they both nodded, "okay so who's wants to go first?"

"you go first your the one that came up with the idea" you turned to jack and laughed, " jacky do you liked to be called daddy" zach laughed as jack turned red, "I liked to only be called it when i'm having sex not when i'm not" zach rolled his eyes and laughed. "so what now its my turned" you nodded your head as jack robbed his hands together.

" zachary what was you dream about last night" you looked at jack with a weird face as zach turned red and jack laughed, "what do I take off first" you were taken back because you were so confused. "well whatever you want I'd say your shirt but am I missing out on something because I'm so confused" zach looked at you super red in the face and shook his head no and jack was rolling on the floor laughing. " it's nothing, my turn right okay, jack what were you doing while I was in the shower last night?"

jack's jaw dropped and he turned red and zach fake laughed, "I was jacking off" I let out a loud laugh and put my hand to my mouth, " that wasn't that funny sorry, I just didn't see that coming" jack rolled his eyes as zach laughed "what I have to do it some point in my life, its your turn y/n"

"right, um zach what's your favorite part of my body" his eyes went wide as he checked me out, "fuckboy or nice zach answer?" you laughed as you fake thought "fuckboy zach answer" he nodded his head and looked down. "your butt" jack nodded his head telling me he agreed, "make them more sexual guys" you said as you sat on the couch next to zach.

" what color are your underwear y/n" you narrowed your eyes and smirked, you turned and took off the booty shorts as they hit the floor the boys jaw went with them. "well I didn't want to tell" you laughed as jack pointed from the floor to your underwear, "lace never looked so good" you laughed as you pointed to zach telling him it was his turn now.

"when is a time you have been so turned out and couldn't take it so you touch yourself?" you laughed as you looked to your socks then back to the boys, " it was either Monday or Tuesday and it was after I got home from work before I came over" they nodded their heads and I laughed, okay this one is both of you what get you hot and bothered every time?" they both nodded and started thinking. "when a girl bites my ear or play with herself in front of me " you looked at jack weird as he closed his eyes and fake a moan, "I like it when the girls do like a breathy moan" you laughed as zach did a example of one.

"when's the first time you ever watched porn y/n?" you looked at jack with a surprised face, you laughed as you took off your top and again there jaw dropped, "have you ever put something weird in your body, sexually?" you laughed at zach as you took off your socks, "didn't think we would get this sexual, I'm almost naked and zach only has his shirt off" jack laughed and zach looked at you boobs, they were moving because you were moving your hand . " you wanted to play" you nodded you head and thought for a good question

"okay you two, lets add a few dares in here let me look through your browser history on both your computer and phone" you laughed as jack took his shirt off and zach went to get his computer, you looked through to see a bunch off question to his homework, "zach what is your wildest fantasy?" jack laughed at his own question and zach took off his pants

"you said we can do dares, y/n fake it for 10 seconds" you laughed as you laid back and put your head on zach's lap and started fake moaning, "oh fuck, right there daddy yeah" you let out a small whimper at the end of the 10 seconds. " have you two eve thought about a threesome?"

" we are both guys yes I have" you laughed as jack agreed with zach, "so y/n one on one or the more the marrier?" you laughed " the more the marrier it would be fun to try" you laughed as the boys shifted, "would you try it with us?" your jaw oped and you undid your bra and let it hang over your boob not letting the boys see them.

"actually i'm going to answer that, I would try it with you two, " jack got up and sat beside zach and let your legs lay across his, "so we should" you looked up at jack and turned to zach. the look on zach face was so hot and actually turning me on, you bit your lip as you turned to jack and nodded you head as zach slowly brought his face to you and finally kissed you, it was a slow and sweet kiss. you soon felt jack get up and open you legs, he began kissing down your body as you took off your bra.

jack backed up and you sat on zachs lap and kissed down his neck as you moved you hips on his and he let out a small moan, you heard jack take off his pants and you got off zach lap and continued to make-out with him as you rubbed jack through his underwear and he let out a moan as he moved closer to you and took off his underwear as you slowly rubbed him. zach slipped his tongue into my mouth, you stopped kissing zach and stood up in front of jack and brought your face to his and zach slapped you butt.

you sat jack down on the couch as you slowly sat on his cock letting out a small moan, you rubbed zach as jack let a few moans out , jack guided you with your hips and he put you on your knees and moved quicker in and out of you, zach slid out of his underwear. you kitten licked the tip of his cock and bobbed you head as he slowly moved his hips faster in your mouth. you moaned as jack went faster in you and zach's cock twitched in your mouth, you soon felt him cum.

"ohhh switch places" was all you got out before you let out anther moan, jack pulled out and zach slowly slid in you picking up his pace as you let out a moan, you suck on the tip of jack's cock as he let out a small moan, you put him all in you mouth and gagged a little as zach slammed into you. " I'm abou- fuckkk to cummm" you rubbed jack as you felt his cock twitch and he came right after you, zach pulled out and came on his hand.

as zach went to clean his hand off jack pulled you to him by your waist, " we didn't get to kiss" you looked to his lips and to his eyes as he moved his face closer to your and connected your lips together, you got you clothes on along with the boys. "well that just happen" you said as you laid across the boys, "it was surprising really hot" you and jack laughed at zach "guys what if we did that a lot more?" they both looked at me like I was crazy. "what are you getting at y/n"

"i'm saying that we be each others fuck buddies, because we all liked it and we all get horny and most of the time are hands and fingers can't be the answer, we already have done it so whats the big deal" the boys thought about it for a few " yeah that is an option" you look at jack as zach looked at him too, " what are you saying?" zach said as he looked like he was understanding

"we become a thriple " you laughed thinking it was a joke as jack looked at you wondering why you were laughing, "oh you were being for real?" you looked at zach and he shrugged his shoulders. "just think about it, we get to do all this but we are dating" you looked at zach as he smiled to you, "you do know that it means you and zach will be dating also" jack nodded his head as he looked to zach. "I mean we just had a threesome and it didn't turn me off seeing him naked just as long as he doesn't kiss me" you laughed

"we can try it " you laughed as jack pulled you into a hug.