request (insta) •

"babe question" I nodded and looked at daniel as I turned and saw zach behind him "answer" he smiled at me, "well the other day when you were upset at me for going out to the party and I kinda made everybody else down because I didn't feel like partying" I nodded as he kept rambling "babe get to the point" he nodded as he turned to zach "well when we made up you said that next time we you know, do it we should try something different and I want to pitch an idea for us to do next time we do it" I looked at him as I saw zach smiling.

"and what would that be babe" he laughed as he looked me in the eyes and that's when I knew that this isn't going to be good, Daniel never actually suggest anything for us to do when we have sex, he just kinda goes with the flow of whats happening. "we add zach to the mix" I looked at him like he was the craziest person in the world, " you mean to say you not only want me to ave sex with you but yet to also have sex with zach" he nodded like it was such a normal thing to say, like he has sad it to me before and that I wouldn't think it was the weirdest thing in the world.

"okay but ground rules" zach smirked and nodded alone with Daniel "I don't want the other guys to know because I don't want them getting ideas, this is a one time thing and it isn't happening again, if we ever fight I'm not aloud to bring it up and you aren't either." he nodded and smiled, "okay, lets get this thing started" i followed behind them and I'm not going to lie, i'm scared.

--------------

Daniel kissed down my body as Zach just watched, it was an odd feeling, but it was a feeling that I liked.

"Don't be scared Zach get over here" Daniel said as he saw him just watching, I smiled as Zach walked over to me when he got close enough I pulled his face down and kissed him as he immediately kissed me back and his hands went on either side of my face.

Daniel sat on the ground in the edge of the bed as I moved down the bed so my lady parts were in Daniels face. I turned to Zach and helped him take off his pants, "you're beautiful Ashlyn" Zach whispered in my ear as he looked down at my body.

I let out a load moan as Daniel began sucking on my clit, I jerked of Zach not quite yet wanting to put him in my mouth, "come on babygirl give Zach a run for his money" Daniel said as he left soft wet kisses on the inside of my thigh, as if I wasn't wet enough down there.

I swirled my tongue around Zach tip as he threw his head back, zach was quite big if I saw so, he wasn't bigger than dani but for his age he is definitely packing. I took him in the best as I could, I moaned around him making him moan due to Daniel sticking two fingers in my core.

"Okay okay, stop I'm going to cum" Zach said as he took himself out of my mouth, he bent down and kissed me again as Daniel continued to suck on my clit, quite hard, harder than he ever had before.

I gripped his hair as he moaned and my whole body jerked up, "woah babygirl" Daniel said as he left sloppy wet kisses and the way back up my body, he finally connected his lips with mine as he and Zach switched places.

"I love you" he said in my ear as he nibbles on earlobe, "I love you too dani" Zach smirked "may I" he said pointed down to my clit and I nodded telling him to do whatever he pleased.

He ran his tip against my clit as Daniel left to get a condom, when he came back and handed it to Zach, I smiled at both of the as zach gently entered me as I swirled my tongue around Daniels tip.

Zach moved his hips faster as I lifted my leg around his waist him immediately hitting my g-spot making me moan around Daniel. He trusted his hips making me take more of him in my mouth, "I'm going to cum" I said as Zach kissed down my neck and I continued to suck off Daniel.

As Zach continued moving faster and faster I got closer and closer, I clenched around him and came with a very loud moan making Daniel shot his load down my throat.

By clenching I made Zach shot his load in the condom and we all laid down catching out breath "yep that's was that" I said as they both laughed