Request (insta) •

I walked into the living room where all the boys were and stood in front of them as they all looked at me "hey boys" I said as I dropped my towel and they all watch as they slowly scanned my body.

"What are you doing" Jonah said as he licked his lips "my job, I can't be your sex slave if we don't have sex" Zach walked over to me and kissed me "you want all of us to fuck you" I nodded as the rest of the boys walked over to me.

————

I bounced up and down on zach cock as I took Jonah in the best I could, jerking if what I couldn't already fit in my mouth. I jerked off Daniel as Jack and corbyn just sat their watching, not touching due to the fact of having a girlfriend.

"Daddy" I moaned out as Zach started to thrust his hips up with my bounces, I took Daniel in my mouth as he threw his head back "fuck baby your so goo with you mouth" I moaned as thrusted his hips making me taking more and more of him in his mouth.

I got off of Zach as Jonah grabbed my hips and slammed into me "fuck Ashlyn so tight and you take daddy's cock so well" I moaned around Zach as he shot his load down my throat.

I took a deep breath as I jerked off daniel and he smiled down at me, Jonah brought his hand up and slapped my ass as I let out a really load groan causing jack to cum all over his hand.

I took Daniel in my mouth and moaned as Jonah found my g-spot causing Daniel to shoot his load down my throat, "I'm cumming" I said as I played with my clit.

With corbyn watching as I struggle to stay together he came undone and shoot his load all over his hand, by seeing that it set me over the edge and I clenched around Jonah and came and he pulled out and came, some on his hand and some on my back.