the one w/ a child -Daniel

Daniel and I had just gotten married about a year ago and we had a daughter name destiny when we first started dating, she is now four, I had wanted to see Daniel so bad and I know destiny had missed her daddy so I decided to surprise Daniel and fly out to Texas with Christina.

Well we didn't really fly out together because of where we live but we met up in Texas and went to surprise the boys. "Chrissy" destiny yelled as she jumped into Christina arms "destiny hey" she said as she picked her up and spun her.

"You ready to see dada" destiny shook her head "I miss him" I smiled as she stood by me and grabbed my hand "let's go" I laughed as we walked to the exit "who's getting us" "an Uber" I nodded.

——
Once the Uber pulled up to the place they were playing out we all got out "their here" corbyn walked out "holy crap it's them" I laughed as we all hugged corbyn "dude Daniel was talking about you all day today" I laughed

"What do you mean" destiny hugged corbyn as he picked her up "he was like she hasn't been texting me and she didn't send me a picture of destiny today, she hasn't FaceTime me and I wanna see my baby's before the show" and laughed "he's too cute".

Corbyn took us in as he stopped me and told me to wait by the door "Daniel come help" I didn't hear anything "5seconds y/n finally texted back" I quickly put my phone on vibrate before he texted back.

As he walked over he looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped "WHAT THE" I laughed as he ran over to me and hugged me spinning me around "when" I laughed as I kissed him "destiny and I wanted to come see you, we missed you" he put me down and pick our daughter up.

"Hi baby daddy's missed you" she kissed his cheek and started crying, "no it's okay baby" he rubbed her back "I missed daddy" corbyn smiled as I laughed and walked over to them "it's okay baby daddy right here" Daniel smiled as he hugged her "mommy kissed daddy too" I nodded.

"I did baby" Daniel smiled "I can't get over it omg" I laughed, destiny held Daniel tighter as he smiled "you wanna go say hit to the rest of the guys" she shook her head no "I stay with daddy, hug daddy" Daniel smiled "Awe baby daddy love you so much"