Younow- all the boys

Daniel-
I was broadcasting on YouNow while Daniel was doing something downstairs "Okay Guys Daniel like getting food or something " I fixed my hair as Daniels door open and in walked Jonah "Sorry I need my charger where's Daniel" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Downstairs " he nodded as Daniel burst threw the door scaring the shit out of me "I'm here to cuddle you babe" I jumped as Jonah laughed and walked out of the room "stoppp I'm on YouNow Baby" he kissed my cheek sat down next to me. "Y/n jumped so high because she is scared of losing Daniel" I nodded and Daniel smiled at me.

"Awe Baby Your so cute" I blushed as he held me by my waist "maybe I should take you out on a date tonight" I looked at him weird "we went out on a date last night dani " he smiled as I looked at him "I know but a beautiful girl like you should be taken out on a date every night to show her how much she means to me" I blushed as I kissed him.

"Well I don't have enough dresses for that and you know I hate doing clothes" he laughed and held me tighter "yeah you really do" I kissed him as we stayed on YouNow for a little before getting off and then going to see a movie in sweats.

Jack-
"How cute is your girlfriend on a scale from 1 to hot, most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he smiled as all the comments rolled in about us being goals I blushed as I hid behind the camera. "She is being all camera shy and cute" I waved my hand in front of the camera as jack pulled me over to him and kissed me.

"I will never get over kissing you" I smiled "I'll never get over the fireworks" I said as he smiled at me, his mom walked in with this beautiful dress it was a lavender silky dressed that had to gone down to my knee, his moms mid tight " y/n I was thinking you and jack could go out tonight and you could wear this" I nodded as she held it up to my body.

"Look Guys it two of the girls I care so much about " I smiled at jack and his mom laughed "so do you want me to watch isla tomorrow and Thursday" his mom nodded and smiled at me. "That would make life easier instead of finding a babysitter, how much would you like me to pay you" I shook my hands no.

"It's free as long as you let me come over and see jack" she smiled as Jack perked his lips out wanted me to kiss him. "Of course" I shook my head no at him as his mom laughed "I get out of your hair so you to can kiss but only kiss" I laughed as she hung the dress up on the door.

"I'd love to see you in the dress baby put it on but first give me a kiss" I took off my shoes and kissed jack, I walked over to the dress and tried it on in his bathroom. It actually went up to mid tight and was kinda a skintight dress but not to tight "jack" he was looking at the camera but turned to me as his eyes widened.

"Holy cow my baby is so hot" I laughed as he flipped the camera over to look at me "woah Baby I'm definitely taking you out tonight if your wearing this I need to show my baby off to the world" I laughed as he got up and kissed me. We walked out of his room to show his mom.

"Momma what do you think of the dress" she smiled at me and hugged me "You look so beautiful " I saw jack looking at his phone and pointing it to us "thank you but I better take it off before I get it dirty" they all laughed as I ran upstairs and changed.

Zach-
"Where's y/n, she is at her hotel getting ready it's date night tonight" he winked and I laughed. I was doing my makeup watching him get ready on YouNow "What is she wearing, hopefully a dress I love showing her off in her dresses" I blushed even through he couldn't see me.

"Where are we going, dinner and a movie we have no clue what we are going to see we just know we want to watch something and I'm kinda hungry so " he laughed as Daniel walked in "Where's y/n"

"Her hotel getting ready, it's date night " Daniel ooed and grabbed something behind Zach phone and handed it to him under the camera so nobody could see. Zach laughed as he put it in his back pocket "don't forget " Daniel walked out laughed "I won't" he said back laughing.

After I got to the boys house Daniel let me in "looking good" I smiled as Zach walked down the stairs "holy crap guys look at my baby" he showed me off as I blushed he brought me into a hug and then a kissed.

"Well I got us a movie but it doesn't start for another hour" I nodded as we walked up to his room, I took off my heels as put my hand in his back pockets I pulled out a condom and slowly put it back in.

I let out a little laughed as I laid down on his bed, he walked out of the room to end the YouNow and then he came back in to cuddle with me. We both ended up falling asleep and missing dinner and the movie but we didn't care.

Jonah-
"Guys calm down y/n's in the other room taking off her makeup really fast" he laughed as he stayed quite , I walked out in my pjs which was one of Jonah's shirts, underwear normally the ones Jonah buys for me that he likes on me, and long knee socks. "Wow baby looking hot anyway are you putting y/d/n to bed or would you like me to?" I turned to him.

Ever since we've had our daughter we don't get a lot of sleep, "I'll do it " I walked out of the room to see our daughter in her crib asleep I giggled as I walked back in the room "she is already asleep" I kissed his cheek as he got off of the bed and let me lay down. "You wanna be in my YouNow" I shook my head no as I closed my eyes "they wanna see you baby" I opened my eyes as I put my head on his shoulder "hi guys".

There were a lot of comments about how tired I was, or how we should both get sleep before our kid wakes up, some even about them not being able to wait to see out vlog tomorrow. "Okay Guys I'm going to get off so me and mrs. Franitizs can go to sleep and get up bright and early to take y/d/n to the check up" he said bye and ended the broadcast.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him "I love you baby" I smiled as I closed my eyes "I love you more".

Corbyn-
I sat reading some YouNow comments as corbyn and Christina burst through my door and sat beside me "hey sister" he messed with my hair as I hugged him and laughed.

"I hate you", "Awe I love you too"