I dont know how-daniel

I sat in Daniel and I's room waiting for him to get back from the studio, I knew he was going to be stressed so I thought that I would give him something I know he has been wanting, see Daniels a gentleman and doesn't ask for sex while then again I've never even see him get flustered or have a spot of lust in his eyes.

"Hey baby what are you thinking about?" I turned to Daniel and got out of my thoughts, I walked up to him and gave him a kiss then went and shut the door, "so baby I know you've been stressed lately and I know you've waited so long I want to give you something"

He looked at me weird and smiled a little, "okayyy" I sat him down on the bed then sat on his lap and began kissing him slowly moving down his neck as he placed his hands on my waist, I grinded my hips into his as he slipped out a moan, "not even the best part dani"

He picked me off of his lap and stood up, "Baby whats up" he said as I sat at the end of the bed looking confused. "Well I want to have sex with you" his eyes went a wide like he had never even heard that word before "no baby we can't" I gave him a weird look.

"I'm sorry why not?" He sat down and grabbed my hands and interlocked then with his, "baby I don't know how I've never done it " This time my eyes went wide "What about when we would sext?, you seem like you knew what you were doing there"

"Well the internet is very helpful but when it comes down to really life I don't know where to stick it, if I put it in the right hole. If you really do like it, if it's really hurting you, I don't know how to do anything and I don't want to get to do it with you and completely kill it" I laughed a little at how cute he was.

"Dani it's okay everybody needs a teacher, how about I teach you everything you need to know about my body?" He smiled at me and nodded, I laid back "first give me your hand, now it's easy for you to get horny rather than for me to so forplay is a must, I'm going to show you what to do with you fingers are you okay with that" he nodded his head

I placed his hand in my pants as I helped his fingers find my clit and slowly rub circles, I let out a small moan as Daniel moved faster "fuck Dani" he smiled as I dragged his fingers down my slit and slipped two in my core making his fingers go in and out of me to my likely. "I love it when you moan" I smiled as he moved his fingers faster and faster as I felt a knot feeling in my stomach "Dani I'm about to cum" as he still continued to move his fingers I came on them and he removed them as he licked them clean.

"Well see you made me cum with your fingers how do you feel?" He looked down at his dick and he was definitely hard, "horny" I smiled down thinking about how I was going to suck his dick for the first time. "Has any girl ever put their mouth on your cock daddy?" He let out a small moan as he shook his head no.

"Has any girl ever put their hands on it?" Again he shook his head no as I in-did his belt and took his underwear and shorts off letting his dick spring free and he was huge. I lick his tip and began sucking only on his tips as I jerked off the rest moving down more and more before he came in my mouth.

"How are you so hot" he brought me into a kiss "Dani do you want to continue?" He thought about it as he shook his head no "I want it special not here with all the guys and them being able to walk in at any moment but some time soon I would like to do that to you again because you looked so hot"

I kissed him as we got dressed and cuddled, jack burst through the door as he looked at us and smiled "jack why don't you ever knock we could have been doing something " he let out a small laugh "Daniel you don't even know how to get to second base" he walked out as I let out a small laugh.

"Jokes on him we got there today" I laughed as I kissed him and we laid down to go to see as Jonah ran in the room "you made it to second?" I looked at Daniel as he threw his hands up. "How told you?" Jack let a little laugh out as he walked in "rule number one always check how's around " i rolled my eyes as I cuddled into Daniels chest and feel asleep.