All the boys

Aye shoutout to whoever said do a like sad or depressing image of all the boys, super sorry I forget your username but thanks for the idea

Daniel-
I cried as I laid in bed rocking myself back and forth, I rolled my eyes as I heard my phone ringing telling me Daniel wanted to FaceTime.

"Hello" I said as I left my phone looking up at the roof "baby are Okay" I took a deep breath holding in all my tears "yeah babe I'm fine" I knew he didn't believe me, he always knows when I'm like this, "don't lie. Let me see your beautiful face baby" I rolled my eyes as I set my phone up against my pillows so he could see my tear stained face.

"What's wrong" I shook my head, "I don't know dani I got home from school and I was going to take a nap but then I just started crying and I couldn't stop" he nodded "so you think you need to talk to the doctors again" he got quite as he said that " I don't want to be on medicine dani it made me crazy last time".

"Baby it didn't make you crazy" I nodded "why are you even with such a ugly damaged girl" the color in his eyes faded as I said that "baby you are the most beautiful woman I have even seen in my life, and you are not damaged at all Okay, I love you with everything in my body and I will never give you up" I shook my head "I'm no good".

"True, your prefect" I rolled my eyes "no I'm not Daniel" he got out of his bunk "guys isn't my baby prefect just the way she is" I already knew the boys were looking at him like he was crazy "she's dope" jack said as he waved at me "she funny as hell" eben said as he got something to eat.

"She is a great person" Zach said as he got in his bunk, "she's very smart like smarter than me" corbyn said "she a cool person to just chill with everyday" Jonah said as he pulled out his phone "see I told you babe, perfect" I rolled my eyes.

"Now wipe those tears, I love you so much and I can't wait to see you next week and for you to be in my arms" I smiled as I remembered about me getting to see Daniel "I love you too" I said as I wiped my tears "I love your smile"

Jack-
"Don't touch me please" I said as jack placed his arm on my shoulder "babe" I shook his hand off "no" I said as he went to speak "I can't right now Okay" he nodded as I walked to the bathroom and licked the door.

I sunk down the door as I tried to hold in my tears "Can I ask what happen" I heard him sit down by the door "I remembered I'm in love with you and you can't say you love me back" I heard him sigh "baby I told you I do love you".

"No you don't jack and it's fine" he tried to opened the door, "y/n please babe" I shook my head "jack please just leave me alone" he slipped a bag under the door "take one please" I checked my phone looking at the time and realized I haven't taken my pill today.

I took the bag and took my pill, I laid on the bathroom floor as I waited for this feeling to go away, once I realize it was staying and it's been hour since I've been in this bathroom I opened the door to see jack.

"It won't leave" I said as he hugged me "it's okay y/n I'm right here" I nodded as he just held me "you love me right, you'd never hurt me" he shook his head as he kissed me "never baby" I smiled as he held me close to him "I love you" I smiled as he whispered that to me "I love you more"

Zach-
He watched as I didn't say anything hit got out of bed and threw on some sweats, I cuddled up in a blanket "baby" he said "what" I said back in the rudest way possible. I didn't mean to it just came out that way, "we have to go to school" I shook my head "no, I don't want too" he nodded and walked over to me "I understand but baby we have finals and if you don't go then you won't pass" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care" he shook his head "you do care, you actually care a lot more than you think baby" he unwrapped the blanket from me "come here" he said as he pulled me on top of him as I just laid and cuddle with him.