Zach request (insta)

"Let's all just chill at my house tonight" corbyn nodded and Zach was still hugging on me "baby I just want to sleep" I laughed and kissed his head "then we have to go to my place" he nodded as we all left to go to my house.

Zach was past out in the front seat by time we made it back to my house, once we got inside I had hooked the tv up for corbyn and Zach to play fortnite, "it's on you can play" corbyn nodded.

I went and got Zach some medicine and I laid on the couch, zach cuddled into me as I laughed and corbyn awed "y'all make me miss cuddling Christina" I laughed as Zach smiled a little.

"You two are like relationship goals, like he snuggled into you while you take care of him like a little baby that he is" I laughed "hey" Zach said as corbyn laughed and I laughed harder.

"What's the matter with wanting to take care of my sick baby boy" Zach nodded as he went to kiss me and I shook my head "sorry baby I don't want to get sick" he rolled his eyes as I kissed his cheek "awe" I rolled my eyes at corbyn, "oh shut up" he laughed.

———-

After a while of watching corbyn play fortnite I made Zach some soup and corbyn and me some food, I got us all drinks as I came back in the living room.

I slowly shook Zach to wake him up as he looked at me "hmm" I kissed him head "I made you some food baby" he shook his head no "it's chicken noodle soup baby" he smiled and sat up slowly "literally goals I'm not even kidding, are you going to feed him it too" I rolled my eyes and shook my head no "he's a big boy and can do it himself" Zach laughed as he took the bowl and ate some.

After a while we all feel asleep on the couch, with Zach cuddled into me and corbyn on the other part of the couch wrapped up in a blanket and I couldn't be happier in life.