Soul mates -Zach •

Soul mates: a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or a romantic partner

- when you turn 16, the name of your soulmate appears on your wrist-

"Are you ready for tonight" I smiled at Zach and laughed "I'm kinda nervous, did it hurt when you got yours?" he shook his head "once you see the name it won't even sting" I smiled as we walked into my bedroom.

"Three more hours and I'll know who the the person I'm spending the rest of my life with is" Zach laughed and laid on the bed "I wasn't even close to as excited as you are" I laughed.

"How come I've never seen yours" he shrugged "Well my mom wants me to keep it wrapped up till the other person finds me" I looked at him weird and nodded.

————
I sat looking at the clock as I took a deep breath, "of your nervous don't be I'll bet you have a really great person" I laughed and nodded "I just hope I'm not stuck with a fuckboy" he laughed and nodded then sat down beside me

"Who do you want it to be" I shrugged, "Can I answer that after it appears" he laughed and nodded "you got to swear to tell me" I laughed as I felt a light sting on my wrist. I stood up and walked to the other side of the room, oh please be Zach please be Zach.

Once the sting was gone I looked down at my wrist and let out a breath "who is it" I laughed as I read it once more.
Zachary Herron

"That question you asked, who I wanted it to be was you" his eyes went wide as he looked down at my worst and saw his name on it. He laughed and I wrapped his wrist, "funny" he showed me my wrist and it had my name written on it.

"See y/n I've always had this huge crush on you" I laughed and kissed him as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him "so don't know how much I wished for your name to be on my wrist and mine to be on yours" he laughed and nodded as he kissed me again.

We pulled away and my mother walked in "so who's the lucky guy" I laughed as I showed her my wrist and she laughed "I thought so"

A/n: the next chapter I'm going to post is going to be really long, it's going to be the 90th chapter but it's a part two to the family vlogging chapter earlier. I've already written like 4,000 (+) words.

Also thank you for 13k... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️