first time -Jonah

"Reece are you sure you want to" I smiled at Jonah as I sat down "I want to Jonah, I want my first time with you and I'm ready" he smiled and walked over to me "Okay baby" he kissed me as he laid me back on the bed.

He slipped off my top and took off his, he kissed down my neck as he slid down my pants "I'm not going to lie it's going to hurt" I nodded "I know baby" he kissed me again as he lost his pants

He rubbed my clit as I moaned a little, he reached in the nightstand by our bed and grabbed a condom, he slipped off my bra and kissed down my chest and stomach.

He licked a strip up my fold and sucked on my clit as I threw my head back and moaned loudly, I could feel him smirk and I already knew that he was loving this way too much.

He hovered back over me again and kissed my neck, he took off his underwear and slid the condom on "tell me when it hurts" I nodded he slid into me very slow.

I was able to take it for a little but the pain got to bad, "stoop" I said as I dig my nails into his back, he didn't seem to care when I did that.

"Tell me when I can move" I nodded as I shifted a little, "Okay" he slowly moved again and was able to go all the way in. He let out a slight moan "fuck you're so tight" he didn't move for a few second allowing me to adjust to his size, he was quite huge.

I moaned when he started to rock his hips back and front, he buried his head in my neck and I could feel his hot breath in my neck. He held his hands above my hand as one traveled down my body to my leg and pulled it up so it would wrap around his waist.

"Feels better" he said as he let out a heavy breath and I moaned as he hit my bundles of nerves. He kissed me "I'm so close" he moaned on my ear as he got faster "me too" he moved his hand in between our body's and rubbed my clit.

I clenched as he let out a really loud moan, "fuck you're already so tight" my giggle was caught off by another moan. As he hit my g-spot once more I clenched around him and came.

He twitched and came, he kissed me as he laid down beside me "was that what you were expecting" I smiled and nodded "yeah, you lasted a lot more than people say guys do" he laughed and kissed me.

"Kinda hard" I looked at him, "what do you mean" he smiled "it's tight and warm every mans dream" we both laughed. "Come on beautiful let's take a bath and go out to eat" I smiled and got up.