its gone -Daniel

I jumped a little as I heard the front door open and close "baby" I cried as I heard his voice, the voice That sound so good and happy when I've had a shitty day or a shitty week.

"What's this" he pointed to the wine bottle on the table as he looked as he as he saw me crying "oh baby what's wrong" he held me as I cried so hard to the point there was no sound coming out of my mouth.

"It's gone" I managed to get out in between my sobs "what's gone baby" I cried harder "our child" his face sunk as I could tell he just died a little.

That's exactly how I felt when I heard the news, "what?" He said trying to hold in his tears "the baby died because my body sucks. I can't get pregnant and when I do I can't hold the fucking baby, Daniel i don't deserve you I'm a worthless piece of trash" he held me closer as he cried.

"No baby, you are everything to me and we can try again" I shook my head "dani" he kissed me "please baby don't" I shook my head "I can't go through all of it again, it hurt too much last time" we rested out foreheads on each other.

"I love you" I kissed him "I love you too Daniel" he smiled as he kissed me again "we will get through this and I will be right next to you every step of the way" I nodded "can you make love to me Daniel" he nodded.

"Let's go upstairs" I shook my head, "right here" he nodded as he laid me back on the couch. He kissed me and he lead his kissed down my neck and shoulder taking off my shirt and his "I love you so much" he kissed my tear on my cheek as we both got undressed.

He looked me in the eyes as he slid into me making me moan "your so fucking beautiful" he brought me into a kiss as he started thrusting in and out of me "dani" he kissed down my neck as I let out moan after moan.

"You mean so much to me y/n" he rubbed my clit as he quicken his speed and I let out an even louder moan "I'm close" he nodded and looked into my eyes "I love you " he moved his finger on my clit faster as I let myself cum with a kiss moan.

When i clenched around him he came and laid beside me pulling me into his chest and cuddling me "I love you too Daniel" he smiled at me "please don't ever forget that okay"

Sorry if you find this uncomfortable