youre safe with me -Zach

((Okay so like I wrote a chapter about Zach where you got cheated on and then she basically found her happy place with Zach and it was saying why she feels safe with him. One of the reason was she was raped and then Zach made her feel loved years later by literally making love to her, that's like this Story))

"Hey y/n don't cry, I wanted to bring you out here for a reason" I held onto Zach's chest as I let my tears go "I'm sorry Zach it just, outside reminds me of everything that man did you me" he held me tight as he pulled me onto his chest.

"I know but this is our spot I want you to feel safe here with me, I'm your save spot okay remember that. Whenever your scared call me and I will be there as fast as I can I promise, and he is not a man if he could just do that to somebody and live with that" I softly cried into his neck as he rubbed my back.

"Thank you Zach" he gave me a small smiled as he kissed me, "what" I didn't even finish my sentence as he kissed me again he pulled away and wiped my tears "Give me a chance to prove to you that not all guys are there for what he wanted, let me show you that I love you and I appreciate you and your body in ways nobody has ever shown you"

I nodded as he laid me on my back and hovered over me, "I love you I swear I'll take care of you and if you want me to stop at any point I swear baby I will" I nodded as he kissed down my neck.

He pushed my skirt up as i tensed up, "hey it's okay " his thumb rubbed my cheek as he brought me into a kiss. He slid my underwear down and rubbed my clit "Zach" I moaned as he smiled into my neck, "are you sure you want to baby" I nodded my head "yes Zach, please".

He kissed me as he unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers "I'm sorry baby I don't have a condom, I'll pull out I swear" I nodded as he kissed me "I want until you tell me your okay" I smiled at him and put my arms around his neck.

"I'm perfect Zach" he kissed my neck as he slowly entered me, I stayed tense as Zach stopped "I won't treat you like him I swear" he whispered in my ear. I relax as Zach started moving again "I love you y/n, more than anything in the world" I moan as he went faster.

He kissed my neck as I let out a few more moans, "your so beautiful" I moved my hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest, I ran my nails down his back lightly as he let out a light moan.

I moaned as he hit my g-spot, "Zach I'm so close" he kissed me and rubbed my clit making me arch my hips. I clenched and came as he pulled out and jerked himself off, he came shortly after he pulled out.

He reached into the picnic basket and grabbed napkins and clean us up, I put my underwear back on as he got dress too. He pulled my into his chest and kissed my head "I love you" I smiled as I felt safe in his arms, I felt the safest in his arms like nobody could ever hurt me again.

"I love you too" he smiled as we just laid there for a while, "I know what he took from you years ago today but I swear to you I will hurt any guy that ever comes near you, any guy that ever touches you and you don't want him too " I hugged him as I cried a little.

"Thank you Zach, thank you so much for sticking with me and being there through these years and for today I don't know what I would do without you" I cried as he held me tight.

"It's okay baby, it's okay I'm here I'll always be here I swear"

And he always was there for me, from the different nightmares my parents couldn't help me they would call Myta, Zach mom and ask if Zach could come over. He would he would hold me and cuddle me as I cried into his chest about the stupid dreams.

He would walk me to class everyday after it happened, he would walk me home when I finally left the house after months. He stayed with me locked away in my room till I told him what happen.

He was there with me when I told the police what happen, he was there the day I had to go In front of a court with that man there, and he continued to be with me every time I needed him.

Because he loved me