Nudes in the middle of an interview- zach

You sat on the tour bus as you were waiting for the boys do get down with the interview, you wanted to have some fun since you were bored, you went into the boys bunks and got your boyfriend, zach, shirt and took it into the bathroom.

You put it on and tied it up to where it was showing you underwear, your turned to when your butt was showing and took a picture sending it to Zach.

Zach's POV

My phone went off telling me that y/n was bored and wanting to know when the interview was going to be over, "super sorry it's just y/n" I brought my phone out of my back pocket and saw a picture, "you mind if I check this really fast" you laughed as the interviewer nodded his head. I opened the message to see y/n in my t-shirt showing off her as.

Zach: damn baby, give me a boner in the middle of an interview that cool. You going to get it when I get back

"Sorry she isn't feeling well right now, wanted to know where we keep the Advil " I just lied out of my teeth, "this is a great time to ask how long have you two been with each other because we know you were together before the band started, a year ago by the way ?"

"Well we got together in our 7th grade year and we are in 10th now so four years, actually about to be 5 in a month and two weeks " you smiled as Daniel hit your shoulder. "We know this is kinda personal but we want to know, since y'all have been together this long have you two been sexually involved?" I laughed as my phone went off from another text.

"Um- we'll fours years is a while yes but we haven't actually done anything, because we started dating at such a young age and we still are really young, I'm mean we are both 16 about to be 17 and we don't want to do anything till we are both legal " jack scroffed and Jonah rolled his eyes knowing that it was a lie.

As the interviewer moved on I checked my phone

Y/n: I'm not feeling it tonight, just wanted to show you what I was sleeping in tonight 😏, hope you don't need this shirt smells so good by the way.

Zach: wow make me horny and then tell me that we can't have sex, I actually just got asked if we have ever done it and I lied out of my teeth.

Y/n: damn daddy better not tell any secrets 😉

Zach: fuck don't call me that now I'm going to cum in my pants

"So zach is she feeling better?" I turned to jack as he was looking over my shoulder at my phone, "no she says she was going to take a short nap and wait for us to get back. "Well I hope she is feeling better soon, maybe we could get an interview with both of you"

"Oh yeah for sure and I'm sorry about being in my phone I just hate it when she is sick and I'm not there to take care of her you know?" The interviewer smiled at you and nodded his head. "Oh yeah I get it, I have two kids and one was actually sick a week or two ago and I was like do you need me to come home and take care of you, she was like no you interviewing freaking harry styles later are you crazy. I get it" my phone buzzed as I laughed and he turned to talk to corbyn about his girlfriend. 

Y/n: you cumming makes me want to, maybe I should do a little of this to help us out"

Y/n: video sent"

Y/n: don't worry there's no sound I cut it out daddy

The video
: she moved her fingers from her clit down to her folds and stuck a finger in and moved her thumb around her clit.

Zach: baby I'm in the middle of an interview

Y/n: I'm sorry daddy, did you not like it?

Zach: I love it but I can't get caught watching you play with yourself when your supposed to be "sick"

Y/n: wow you just lied so much now didn't you? And your right so hurry up and come fuck me already

Zach: you have no clue how bad I want to right now.

"So zach have you and corbyn ever taken your girls out on a double date" I laughed as I put my phone down, "no but we were planning one" corbyn shook his head no and laughed. "Yeah I was planning on not showing up" corbyn added laughing.

As the interview came to an end the boy set outside the bus, "was she really sick" I shook my head no and laughed, "what she do" Daniel asked with a confused face. "Nudes in the middle of an interview " Jonah said as he walked away slowly, "we will give you 45 minuets after that we have to leave text us if you finish early " jack added as they all walked away and I went into the bus