Zach requested (insta)

He bent me over the table as he slapped my ass, "you don't understand what you do to me nova" he slapped my ass again as he rubbed where he hand spanked me "what am I doing to do you daddy" he laughed as he ran his tip against my clit.

"Your a huge tease babygirl, all you do is tease daddy, do you like that huh?" I nodded as he spanked me again "Umh daddy" he laughed.

He sat on his knees as he licked from my slit to my clit, he sucked on my clit as he stuck two fingers in me going at a very slow pace "daddy please" he moaned on my clit as I let out a really huge loud moan.

"Daddy's going to treat his babygirl like she needs to be treated" I moaned as he continued to rub my clit, he stood back up as he rubbed his tip against my clit and down my slit.

"Get down on you knees and please daddy will you" I nodded as I sat on my knees and swirled my tongue around his tip, I took him in as he gripped the top of my head.

I braced myself as he thrusted his hips in my mouth, his tip definitely hit the back on my throat many times.

He bent me back over the table as he slammed into me, he pulled my shoulders up so I was lend against his chest " you like it babygirl" I nodded as he continued with his fast pace.

"Go ahead and tell daddy, use your words babygirl" at this moment in time with my throat being so raw from him fucking it and my being a moaning mess I wasn't even sure if I could make a sentence let alone make the words come out of my mouth.

His hand found the way to my neck as he held it there "daddy I love it when you fuck me like this" he smirked on my shoulder as he went faster "I'm cum- " before I could finish I had clenched around him and came.

With a few more thrust I felt him twitch and shot his load into me.