I want to have a baby prank -Zach

"Hey guys so today is going to be a different kind of video, I'm doing a prank it's the I want to have a baby now Prank"

"Now let me clear the air, yes Zach and I are both 16, no Zach and I are not planning on having kids till we are married, yes Zach and I have an sexual relationship like anybody would. Please don't judge us because of that we are still the same people we were 15 seconds ago, anyway enjoy"

I sat my camera up to where Zach couldn't see it and sat in the couch "baby come down here" Zach came down the stairs "what" I smiled as I patted the couch seat next to me.

He gave me a kissed as he sat down "what" he said again as I smiled as him, "so I've been thinking a lot lately for like maybe a month" he nodded and I sat on his lap. "I was think maybe we should have a baby" I kissed down his neck as I let his process that.

He pulled my head out of his neck "Are you crazy" I shook my head no as I kissed him, "come on Zach" he shook his head no as I tried to take off his shirt but he wouldn't let me "no baby, we are way to young" I shook my head no.

"Baby just think about it" he shook his head "no" I kissed him as I took off my shirt "baby put your shirt back on, there's no way I'm going to have a kid with you right now" I rubbed my hand down to his pants as I stuck my hand in his joggers.

He pulled it out and handed me my shirt "baby stop playing for real" he said as I tried kissing down his neck again "come on baby please, I want to have your kid" he shook his head no "look after we get married I swear we can have as many kids as we want but right now, there's no way we are having a child".

"Please zachy, I really want to be a teenage mom" he shook his head "baby how many time have we seen each other in the last six months" I thought about it "like four times" he nodded "now think of yourself doing homework, taking care of a child, making sure you do everything your mom ask while still trying to make sure we work out ways to see each other" I rolled my eyes.

"But baby we can make it work" he shook his head, "if you want me to make love to you I will but baby I'm not having a kid, we are too young". "No we aren't baby please imagine and little you running around" he shook his head "and that's why we should wait, baby".

I laughed as I stood up and grabbed my camera "your hard to prank" he rolled his eyes as he pulled me close to him "I hate you" I smiled and laughed "I love you too zachy"