Boring sex- jonah •

"Babe wake up" you cuddled into Jonah's chest and he shook up awake, "no" he tried to pull you off of him but soon gave up, "if you don't wake up we will have boring sex for weeks" you let go of him and look at him. "Whats boring sex?" You laughed as he looked down to you, "when you have like no foreplay, no talking, and really the guy isn't even into it"

You laughed as you looked at Jonah, "how do you know about boring sex" he laughed as he pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist, "I have ex's baby and they were not so open about doing things in the bedroom as you were" you moved your hips as he let out a breathy moan and kissed up your neck.

"How much time do you have" your fingers found the back of his neck and pulled his hair lightly, "enough" you pulled away and turn around to face him, you pushed him in the bed and took off your shirt which was really his. You pulled down his shorts and kissed down his chest.

"We have to be quicker though" you took off your underwear and bra and he took off his boxers and slid a condom on. You slowly sat on him, letting out a small whimper no matter how many time you two had sex it still feels like the first time, hurts like hell because he's huge.

You went faster, now both moaning as you heard the door slammed downstairs you jump off of him and put his shirt back on and sat on his lap again. He slowly slid into you and moved his hips going faster as he heard footsteps coming to the door.

"I'm about to-" you bit your lip holding back your moan as somebody knocked at the door and you and him sat on the bed with him still in you. He snaked his hand around to your clit and rubbed it, "come in"

The door opened and Daniel walked in, I put my hand over my mouth acting like I was going to get sick but really I was trying to hold in my moans. "Sorry I forgot my charger and breakfast is on the table when y'all are ready, y/n are you okay you look a little sick?" You nodded your head yes and he walked out of the room.

Jonah grabbed your hips and leaned you over the bed and continued to move in and out of you, "fuckkk dont stop I'm almost-" he slapped your ass and you came. He pulled out and threw the condom away and kissed you cheek as he put his boxers back on.

"Did you even finish?" You turn to him and he nodded his head yes, "when" you looked to the trash to see a cum-filled condom. "After you did" you put on some clothes and walked downstairs to see the boys look at you.

"Yes?" You look to them as they turned away, "what guys" you said as you pick up a cup and filled it with water, "did you get some dick with that hickey" jack laughed as he took a picture, "JONAH IM GOING TO KILL YOU" you yelled upstairs as he laughed back at you.