Jonah request (alanis)

"Alanis Wait up" I slowed my walking as Jonah caught up to me "what's up" I said as he smiled at me "you know earlier you were taking about beating me in baseball" I nodded as he laughed "I wanna make a bet" I gave him a look as he smiled at me.

"Okay.... what's the bet" he smirked as he looked at the ground "if you win I'll buy you dinner, wherever you want" I nodded "and if you win" he looked me up and down as we stopped at my car "we have sex" I went wide eyed.

"Okay" he gave me a surprised look, "for real" I nodded "well you not going to win so doesn't matter" he laughed "you are going to take those words back when your moaning under me babygirl" I blushed "not a chance Marais" he laughed as he walked away.

"Tonight the baseball fields" I nodded "see you there" he wink as I got in my car.

————
"I'm leaving mom, I'll be back later" I didn't hear her call back meaning she was working all night it out of town for the night. I rolled my eyes as I licked the doors and went to the school baseball fields "what's up Jonah" I said as I jumped on his back and he caught my legs "just getting everybody warmed up" he set me down.

"You ready to lose" he laughed and smirked at me "there's no way in hell I'm losing" he said as I rolled my eyes "and why do you say that" I said getting my softball bat out and the rest of the stuff I needed "because I have a chance to get in your pants" I rolled my eyes.

"Well then I guess you better beat me right daddy?" He smirked while looking at the ground "I wouldn't worry babygirl, and you be screaming that tonight" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back. He laughed as he ran into the field and called everybody In a group.

———
I let my jaw hang as Jonah just won the game "so babygirl when do I get my prize" I looked at him as he was smirking "ho- wha-" he laughed as he shrugged his shoulders "I told you I was better" I laughed and nodded.

"Why don't you come over tonight, we can shower together" I started walking over to my softball bag as he looked me up and down "why shower when we are just going to get sweaty anyway" I laughed as I could feel his boner on the back on my thigh.

"Who said we had to shower right as we got there" he smiled down at me as he looked around, nobody was in sight. He turned my body around as he let his lips land on mind, his lips left wet soft kisses down my jawline to my neck, as he hit my sweet spot I let out a soft, quite moan "I think we should head to your house now" I nodded.

"Let's take my car" he nodded as we walked to my car and drove to my house, my moms car wasn't in the driveway.
———
He kissed me as we fell back on the bed, "help" I said as I tried to take my softball pants off but couldn't get them off "my pleasure" he slipped them off while I took off my shirt and his. I kissed down his stomach as I pulled his shorts down, I pulled his boxers down as I kissed his tip.

I took him in the best I could and jerked off what couldn't fit, "fuck your so good at this" I moaned around his cock as he through his head back. He pulled me up and laid me down on the bed, he kissed up my thighs as he rubbed my clit "so wet for daddy aren't you" I nodded and moaned as he sucked on my clit.

"Fuck daddy right there" he stuck two fingers in me and sucked harder on my clit. He pulled away as I handed him a condom, he put it on as he rubbed his tip on my clit "just fuck me daddy" he slammed into me as he kissed down my neck.

"Fuck" I moaned as he went faster "so fucking tight" he moaned in my ear as I left my leg and placed it around his hip as he hit my g-spot with each thrust. "I'm so close daddy" Jonah nodded as he kissed down my neck and played with my boobs.

He slammed into my and set me over the edge, I clenched and came as Jonah twitched and came. He pulled out and laid beside me "holy fuck" he nodded "why haven't we done that before" I laughed as I hit his shoulder "we didn't want to ruin out friendship" he shook his head.

"Round two in the shower" I said as I got up and held my hand out, he took it and we did our business in the shower