Request (insta) •

"Zach" I moaned as he kissed down my neck leaving a few hickeys on my collarbone, "baby let's just fuck" he said as he pushed me against the door "I'm not your baby herron I said as he back up a tiny bit but his body still so close to me.

"You could be" he whispered as it sent shivers down my spine, "I don't know if I want to" he nodded as he picked me up and locked the door we were in, he laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me "let me show you what you could get if you were my baby, babygirl" I nodded as he left wet kisses down my neck.

————
Our clothes were all over the ground and throw all around the room, he kissed me so sloppy as he rubbed his tip on my clit teasing me "I need you in me please" he smirked on my skin, knowing this is how he wanted me for months and yet he has me right there.

He kissed down my body as he ran his fingertips up my legs "you want me bad don't you baby" I nodded and moaned as he sucked hickeys on my inner thighs "how bad" he loved to see me like this, begging for any type of touch.

"Please Zach" he smiled "oh c'mon on baby you know my name" I moaned as he rubbed my clit "umh daddy" I moaned out as I could see his smirk without even seeing his face. He laughed as he was now back over me and smirking down at me.

He kissed me as he slammed into me "fuck baby your so tight" he moaned into my neck as he left wet sloppy kisses and a few hickeys now and then.

I lifted my leg around his waist as he immediately hit my g-spot, "daddy faster please" his thrust got faster as I left marks all down his back, "go ahead and scream my name baby nobody can hear" I nodded as he started to rubbed my clit and I let my jaw hang.

"I'm going to cum daddy" he kissed me again as he slowed his movements down as I started to feel myself slipping away from my climax "no no I was so close" I said in his ear as I pulled his chest closer to me.

He immediately went faster as I started to build myself up again, I clenched around him and came as he pulled out of me and I took him in my mouth. As I bobbed my head up and down he shot his load down my throat, we laid back both out of breath and not saying anything.

————
As I walked into school the next day Christina pulled me to her locker and pulled out her makeup bag "what" I said as she laughed and grabbed her concealer "well I think you forgot you fuck the biggest fuckboy in school and also forgot about the hickeys" my eyes went wide as she covered them up.

"Fuck" o said as I saw Zach smirking at me