We're still friends- zach •

"Hold on" I held Zach say as I knocked on his door, see he was supposed to come pick me up after school and when the guys saw me without Zach walking through the door they all got scared and pointed up to his room.

Now that I know he isn't sleep I opened his door ignoring what he just said "you were supposed OMG IM SO SORRY" I quickly turned around blushing.

I just walked in one Zach rubbing himself, "that's awkward " I rolled my eyes as I still stood there my back face towards him. I shut the door and turned around "what are y" before he could ask me what I was doing I smashed my lips on his.

I took his cock in my hand and jerked him off, he moan into the kiss as I moved down his neck. I got on my knees as I licked his tip slowly putting all of him in my mouth, jerking off what I couldn't "fuck I'm gonna cum" I sucked in my cheeks as his cock twitched and he came in my mouth.

He caught his breath as I handed him his boxers and stood up "what the hell just happen" I laughed as I sighed "next time pick me up from school like you said you were going too" his eyes went wide and he put on a pair of sweatpants.

"Well if this happens everytime I don't pick you up I think I'll stop" I gave him a glare "it won't happen every time I just though I would be a nice person for once and help you and now you own me one" he looked at me with a smirk.

"Yeah no, see since you didn't come get me I had to my big brother Logan pick me up and he only drove me over here so I could yell at you, I'll text you though and don't forget you getting me from school tomorrow" he put his hands up in surrender as I walked out and he watched my ass.

"Bye y/n" I waved at jack "make sure he gets me tomorrow" jack and Daniel nodded as I walked out to Logan's car. "Did you get him sis" I laughed "yep sure did " I've never really thought of Zach like that, he has always been my best friend and not many people see that.

I knew Zach when we toured together a few years back, then when I moved out to LA with Logan and he worked with Zach band we've spent a lot more time together and everybody thinks we have something more going on but we really don't.

We made it to Logan's house as I got a text when I walked into my room it was just from my mom telling me that Logan needs to attend one of my school meetings tomorrow.

As I was getting my clothes out for the shower Logan walked with Evan "aye yo sister " I smiled as I got my face cream and saw the vlog camera. "What you do at school that I need to attend a meeting for " I laughed as I went to my backpack and pull out a booklet.

"I got into nationals for band and my advanced math group" he looked at me and smiled as he turned the camera to Evan "damn that's smart" I laughed as I shrugged my shoulder "sister is smart" he pointed to the vlog camera and then to me.

"Well we have to celebrate " I rolled my eyes, "I don't know I have school tomorrow and I'm kinda tried due to the fact it's Thursday" he nodded and thought "you only go to school till noon tomorrow right" I nodded as I pulled out some lace underwear, one of Zach hoodies and knee socks and set them on my dresser.

"Okay two things we have the why don't we boys over, some of you school friends and we do lunch and two you need pants " I rolled my eyes. "I don't have any friends at school and the ones I hand out with have class all day tomorrow and sure I don't mind lunch with the boys. I'm don't ever wear pants to bed and beside my door stays locked so" he nodded.

"I'll just have to tell mom then" I laughed "do it you won't" he laughed "Okay I'll talk to the boys maybe we can through a little party tomorrow night, don't worry I'll invite people" I laughed "you just want a reason to throw a party" he nodded his head and shook it no at the camera "what are doing right now"

"I'm going to get in the shower " as I said that my phone went off
Zach🤮 wants to FaceTime

"Logang it's Zach the guy that left my sister at school" I rolled my eyes as Zach laughed "hey I was calling to say that you left you card thing here must have dropped it, I don't know what it is but it isn't mine" I looked at him weird as he picked something up and Logan waved at him and pointed to camera at my phone.

"This thing" he showed me a card I got from the school for when I go to nationals "oh shit can you bring that when you come pick me up tomorrow" he nodded as I got a text

Not my boo: I miss you

Logan looked at me as I replied back to him

Y/n: you saw me this morning

Zach was talking to Daniel as I looked at Logan "who is not my boo" Zach laughed knowing who it was "a guy that goes to my school" Logan looked at his vlog camera "so why is he texting you if he isn't you boo" I rolled my eyes as I put my things in the bathroom "because we are friends and we were talking for a while but then we quit and now we are not each other's boos"

He nodded at he took the phone from my hand "Zach lunch tomorrow after you get y/n from school and also we are having a party all of the guys come to both" Zach nodded.

"Okay " I took my phone back "I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodbye and good night" he laughed "goodnight " I hung up as I put my phone back on the chargers.

I pushed the boys out of my room and locked the door, I got in the shower and we to bed after.

————
I walked out of the front of the school and got into Zach car, I gave him a peck on the cheek "let go get through this stupid lunch" Zach laughed "wanna skip it we can go back to the house and I could even put our score " I laughed as he drew a circle on my inner thigh.

"Maybe not skip all of it but for sure the first part" we made it to the boys house as we walked up to Zach room. He kissed me as he laid me down on the bed he kissed up my tights.

I was only wearing a skirt, he pulled my underwear down as I pulled my skirt up. He sucked on my clit and put a finger in me adding another shortly after. My fingers twirled in his hair as he moan on my clit "I'm gonna cum" he hummed as I came and licked all my cum up.

As I put my underwear on and he fixed his hair "so what does that make us" I looked at him as I sat on the counter "we are still best friends who give each other oral sometimes maybe even a little more" he nodded as he kissed me.

"Don't go thinking I have feelings for you I just like you cock" he laughed as he nodded, "yeah I don't see you like that but you do have female part and I like those plus your lips are soft, we better get to this lunch before they think I didn't pick you up again"