pay attention to me -Jack

I sat on the couch talking to Daniel, jack hadn't been taking to you me all day and I had no way to get attention. "I don't know just act really sexual towards him" I nodded my head and smiled "thanks dani boi" he laughed and we back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

I walked over to Jonah and jack who were sitting in the kitchen "hey Jonah, hi daddy" I saw jack tense up and get really red in the face but yet he still didn't say anything to me or didn't even look my way.

"Um I think I'm going to go mow the couch bye" I laughed as I sat next to jack, he didn't move, didn't say anything or even look up from his book. "Hey daddy what wrong" I placed my hand on his thigh moving up, I know I rubbed his cock as he let out a shakily moan.

"Stop babygirl, we are in the kitchen " he scrolled through Instagram as he took my hand off his thigh. That's the first thing he has said to me all morning, "what's wrong with you jack" he looked at me from his phone and smashed his lips out mine roughly "Your a fucking tease and some days daddy can't take it" I looked at him weird as he hand found my thigh.

"What are you talking about daddy" he looked at me with lust in his eyes as he just smirk when he started to rub my clit, " you have no clue how bad I want to fuck you right now" I smiled. I knew I got to him but I never knew I got to him this bad

"But daddy we can't, remember I'm on my period" he continued to rub my clit as I held back a few moans "I know babygirl I know" I kissed him and let a moan go in the kiss. "I'm gonna cum" he smiled as he rubbed me faster "next time dont play with daddy like that" he stopped rubbing me as he walked away.