Jonah reuqest (insta)

Honestly guys suck, I get cheated on by the guy I think will love me forever and then everybody wants to put the blame on me, why did you let him get bored or why did you think he was actually going out on business trips.

Why am I the one that gets judge why he gets to continue on with his life, he get to get out of his "boring" relationship while I'm the one that did something wrong. I didn't keep him "entertained" but it doesn't give him the right to cheat like nothing does.

I decided that I was going to go out and try something new for once, it's been a couple of months and it's time for me to get over such a loser like him.

So what's a club going to do to be right? I haven't even talked to a guy in forever and maybe getting laid tonight will just help me a ton with trying to find a boyfriend.

———-
As I walked into the club I noticed there were already a lot of cute guys, most dancing with some girl, some drinking probably their breakup away and one that stood out a lot.

Tall, brown hair, and hella hot. I walked to the bar as I could feel him watching me, I ordered a drink and took a seat.

The guy walked over to me and order a drink, "hello" he said as I smiled at him "hi" I replied as he took his drink and extended his hand "my names jonah" I shook his hands and smiled.

"Cute" he nodded and sat beside me "what's a beautiful girl like you doing here" I laughed as I took a sip "looking for a hook up" he nodded and look me up and down "guess you didn't have to look that hard" I laughed "wanna get out of here" he said as I nodded.

I drank the rest of my drink as he took my hand and we walked out of the club.

———-
He pulled my dress off as we found our way to his bed and kissed down my neck, as I laid down he hovered over me as I undid his shirt.

He took off his pants, he slid on a condom and rubbed his tip across my clit as I let out a very small moan "don't be afraid to scream babygirl" he kissed me as he slowly entered me and I arched my back.

As his pace quicken I left marks all down his back, I placed my leg around his waist and moaned as he hit my g-spot with each and every thrust.

"I'm going to cum Jonah" he kissed me as I clenched around him and came, as o felt him twitch and fill the condom up.

————
Two months later

I watched good morning America as I did the dishes, "and today we have why don't we performing there new single trust fund baby" as I looked up at the tv I saw the guy I had sex with two months ago, I dropped the plate I was hold which cause it to break and my best friend to run in there.

What what" she said as she looked at me and I pointed to the tv "I slept with him"