Drunk sex- zach •

I sat in mine and Zach room waiting for him to come home, I know he went out drinking and I really didn't mind. The boys single had just come out and it's doing so well why so I stop him for celebrating and I wasn't going to be the girlfriend who hate him for drinking when I also drink too. "Baby I'm hommmeee" he walked Over to me and kissed me, his lips tasted like tequila

Jack walked in the house and handed me his keys, Jacket, phone and wallet "didn't want him sending any money or driving or calling you when we thought you had fallen asleep" I laughed as he hugged me and walked out.

"Okay Zach lets go upstairs " we walked upstairs him tripping and the laughing "baby your so beautiful and I don't think I tell you that enough" I kissed him as I threw him a pair of sweatpants "you tell me quite enough baby" he smiled at me as he put his sweats on and took off his shirt.

"Okay in the bathroom" I pointed to the bathroom as he stumbled his way over to me "kiss me" I shook my head no and handed him his toothbrush and toothpaste "after you brush your teeth. I brushed mine along with him as I sat on the counter brushes my hair.

Zach wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck "Zach what are you doing" he kissed my jawline as I leaned my head back "trying to get you in the mood" I laughed as he smiled on my neck.

"Let's go lay down" he nodded as I walked downstairs really quickly and got him a water bottle and some ibuprofen for when he wakes up. I laid down on the bed next to him and cuddled into him "did you have a fun time baby" he smiled at me and he held me tighter.

"I had an amazing time but I missed you and your body" I laughed as I sat on his lap "well I'm happy your single is doing so good and I can't wait till the album does just as amazing" I kissed him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my ass.

One of his hands found its was to my cheek and pulled my face closer to his, our lips ghosted over each other's as he slowly brought me into a kiss but this kiss wasn't like anyway he had even kiss me it was a sloppy, demanding kiss and I liked it a lot.

"Zach your drunk" he rubbed me through the underwear I had one as I let a moan slip out "shh babygirl you love it" he flipped us over and kissed my neck throwing my shirt off and to his surprise I was t wearing a bra.

"Fuck your so hot" I smiled as he kissed down my body, I flipped us back over and slid down his sweats I slowly took off his underwear letting his cock spring up. I licked his tip, sucking on it just a little "fuck babygirl" he thrusted his hips up trying to get me to put more of him in my mouth.

I didn't as he wanted and deep throated him as he threw his head back in the pillows "fuck your so good with you mouth" I moaned as he closed his eyes letting out a loud moan. He got on top of my and took my underwear off as he kissed down my body and sucked on my clit.

He licked down my folds as my fingers were now pulling on his hair "fuck zachhhh " he moaned on my clit. He kissed back up my body as he brought his lips on my "Your so fucking hot moaning my name " I nodded as he rubbed his tip over my clit "please Zach I need more " he slid his tip into me.

He moved just his tip in and out "beg for my cock babygirl " I kissed his as I tried to move my hips forward but he held them down more that likely leaving a small bruise. "Please Zach I need your big cock in my tight little hole" he kissed my neck as he ran his tip over my clit one last time before slamming into me.

"So fucking tight" he moaned into my neck and went faster as I lifted my legs around his waist "Zach I'm going to cum" he moan as I clenched around him and came. He didn't stop as he kept going for a few more trust and pulled out "tits?" I nodded towards him as I sat on my knees in front of him.

He jerked himself off as I licked his base "fuck I'm going to cum" I back up as he came on my tits "Damn baby you look so fucking sexy " I kissed him as I used an old towel to wipe off his cum.

We got dressed and got back in bed "goodnight baby" I looked up to give him a kissed as he was already passed out.