Sit on my face-zach

"Baby" I hear Zach call from downstairs, he was finally back from the studio "Zach" I yelled as I ran and jumped into his arms showering him with kissed all over his face not bringing my lips to his yet. He held my waist up and was spinning us as I finally connected our lips he sat me down on the counter and stayed between my legs.

"I missed you" I said as I pulled back, he brought me into another kiss as he hand went up my shirt and rested my my waist "I miss you a lot more" I laughed " oh really " he nodded his head "yeah" I looked at the time. It was now 2 am "oh baby you must be tired and hungry I made food it's in the fridge all you have to do is heat it up" he smiled as he place one of his hand on the back to my neck and pulled me into another kiss.

"God I love you so much" I laughed as I gave him one last peck and hoped off the counter getting his food and heating it up. He hugged me from behind as he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck, "you look really good today and I'm digging the no makeup vibe" I laughed as he grabbed my ass making me let out a moan.

"God I missed hearing that today" I leaned against his chest as my hips were presses against his as he let out a small groan "fuck" I smiled to myself as the microwave went off. I handed him his plate as he sat down at the counter and ate it "Baby you treat me so well how about I give you something tonight" he winked as I looked at him weird.

"No baby we had sex last night, I'm still a little sore" he laughed and kissed me again "no not sex just something and did I go a little to rough last night" I shook my head no "kinda but I like it rough" I gave him a wink as I stood in between his legs.

"You know I woke up and you weren't there, I was kinda sad but then I walked downstairs to the note and it was really sweet " he nodded as he ate his food "I was trying to be cute because I knew I was going to miss you " I placed my hands under his shirt as he smiled "baby I have a question " I looked at him as I smiled "what".

"If I eat you out right here can I also eat you out when we lay down because you look so fucking hot in this tank top and these short shorts plus your body is like addictive " I laughed "we have never done anything outside of the bedroom so why not" I winked as he jumped off the counter and put his plate in the dishwasher.

He walked over to me and kissed me, he squeezed my ass as I opened my mouth he slid his tongue in he picked my up and sat me where he was already sitting. He took off my shirt "lay back babygirl" I laid back across the counter as he slid my shorts off "did I tell you how much I missed you" he kissed my thighs as I moaned out a no.

"How about I just show you instead " I didn't say anything but nodded as he took my underwear off and blew on my clit. I moaned and arched my back as he began sucking on my clit, he pulled out from my legs as he stuck his fingers in my face "suck" I took his fingers in my mouth and sucked on them.

"Fuck your so hot" I swirled my tongue around as he took his finger back and kissed me, mid kiss he stuck two fingers in me causing me to moan. He kissed back down my body as I laid back down and moved his fingers faster as he sucked on my clit.

I pulled and tugged at his hair causing him to moan on my clit "I'm gonna cum baby" he moaned again as I came on his fingers. He pulled them out of me and sucked on them "fuck you taste so good " he got on his knees one last time as he licked up my fold making sure to get all of my cum.

"I love you" he nodded as he brought me into a kiss while taking his shirt off "I believe you said we could take this back up to the bedroom" I nodded my head as he picked me up and we walked to my room.

He laid me down on the bed as I sat up in front of his "what do you want me to do daddy" I took off his pants as he smirked "sit on my face" I looked at him weird as he smiled and laid down. He grabbed my hips as he lead me to his face, as I was hovered over him he licked from my clit down to my folds "oh fuck Zach".

I leaded forward as I kissed his bulge through his boxers and he moaning on my clit making me moved my hips forward. I took him out of his underwear and kissed his tip, I took him in the best I could and jerked off what I couldn't fit in my mouth.

He sucked on my clit as he stuck two fingers in me, I licked from the base of his dick to his tip and deep throated him "I'm going to cum again" he stopped as he pulled his fingers out of me "ride me" I flipped my body around and slowly slid onto him.

"Fuck your so tight" I moaned as I bounced, "I love you so much y/n" I kissed him as he grabbed my hips and moved them. "I'm going to cum, fuxkkk Zach " he moaned as I bounced faster as I came closer and closer to my high.

I clenched as I came, "fuck one more time baby" I clenched as I rode out my high. He pulled out and came on his chest, I licked up his cum as he watched "holy fuck how did I end up with suck a hot freaky girl" I laughed as I kissed him.

"I love you" he smiled, "I love you too