fake boyfriend -Daniel pt.2

I walked out of my house before my parents could talk to me and left for school, when I got there I saw Jonah and Zach talking behind Jonah's car. I tried to walk away but Zach called me over "y/n come over here please", "oh don't get you friends in this. It's between us" I could imagine Zach rolling his eyes at him as I walked over and gave them a smile

"Yes?" Jonah threw his hands up as Zach rolled his eyes "tell it him that it isn't right that he gets to sleep with other people but I kiss one guy and he calls me a whore" I looked at Jonah "I was drunk" Zach let his jaw hit the floor.

"Okay okay, here's the deal Jonah don't sleep with other people if you don't want Zach too" Zach nodded agreeing with me as Jonah looked hurt "yeah and don't yell at me when I tell you I'm hanging out with Logan" my eyes went wide "babe he wants to sleep with you"

"Don't call me babe, we're at school remember" Jonah rolled his eyes as he brought Zach into a kiss "I don't give a fuck where I'm at your not hanging out with Logan and your not breaking up with me babe" Zach caught his breath as Daniel walked over to me and grabbed my waist.

"Well quit hiding everything and talk to me" Daniel and I we t to walk away as they stopped us "what do we do" I shook my head "sleep with each other" Zach rolled his eyes "that's what got us in whatever this is called" Jonah looked hurt.

"A relationship" Zach scoffed "then your a cheater" Jonah clenched his jaw and balled his fist in a ball "jo calm down" Daniel said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. He yanked it off as Jonah punched his car and Zach flinched, Jonah went to walk away as Zach pulled his face towards him a kissed him as Jonah went calm again.

"I'm sorry jo" Jonah rested his forehead on Zach and took a deep breath "you right, I won't sleep with other people" Zach kissed him again "that's all I wanted" Daniel and I back away letting them have their moment. "I've never seen Jonah get mad he punched something" Daniel laughed "happens all the time when Zach threatened to break up with him, it's hard for Jonah to show he cares and that's all Zach wants is feelings" I nodded as he walked hand in hand Into school.

"Hey do you want to come over and study tonight" Daniel smiled at me "if we did the same studying as yesterday then I would love too" I laughed as I lightly hit his shoulder "well why don't you come over after school and find out seavey" he smirked.

"As long as your calling me daddy" he whispered in my ear kissed me check, winked and walked to his first period. I walked into my first class blushing like a crazy person, "hey Zach slipped with Jonah" I nodded at jack "my dad came home last night"

"Good, we need a weekend trip to the lake soon, maybe you can bring Daniel" I gave him a look as he laughed "he his your boyfriend", "that's Zach, mine, and your thing" he put his hands up in surrender. "Are we still going shopping this weekend" I nodded as the teacher walked in "wouldn't want to do anything else"

———
I walked into lunch to see Daniel, jack, Jonah, and Zach all sitting at the lunch table. I sat beside Daniel and smiled as Gabbie sat beside jack "hey gabs" she smiled at me as Daniel kissed me.

"Can Gabbie come this weekend?" I nodded at jack "for sure" he shook her no "that's your guys thing I don't want to intrude" I shook my head no as Daniel placed his hand on my thigh "Please it will be fun to have another girl" she smiled and laughed.

I took a deep breath as Daniel moved my skirt up so he could reach under, I placed my hand on his to move it as he grabbed my hand and held it "so Jonah, Zach everything good" Zach nodded as Jonah just looked at him.

Daniel placed his hand back where is was and started moving my skirt up more, "we are fine" I nodded at Zach "stop" I whispered to Daniel as he smirked and turned to Jonah. He rubbed my clit through my underwear as I ate a grape "so y/n how'd that dinner go last night"